I saw an ugly nazi freak on Friday

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I was in hospital to cure my ear inflammation and there was this guy baltic borreby (this a racial anthropology classification) he had big earrings piercings in the upper lip tattoos all over his arms a hitler youth haircut and a hitler mustache and he wore a Lonsdale shirt what a freak of nature we exchanged quick eye contacts but nothing happened

nazi/white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 per day
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
rape at twice the rate of whites
commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
etc
obviously you should be worried more about blacks than nazis

I was in hospital to cure my ear inflammation and there was this guy baltic borreby (this a racial anthropology classification) he had big earrings piercings in the upper lip tattoos all over his arms a hitler youth haircut and a hitler mustache and he wore a Lonsdale shirt what a freak of nature we exchanged quick eye contacts but nothing happened
I've seen many pictures of you too. You are no raving beauty either.

etc

That makes being a nazi/white supremacist....OK?

etc

Im worried about every thug and White doesnt equal White supremacist or Neo-Nazi. This guy was a nazi but I dont say he was ugly because he was a nazi but because he was ugly, he was also a little bit fat. And I say he was a freak because of the tattoos, the earrings, the piercings, the Hitler mustache etc. There are right conservatives who are not ugly or are not freaks.

etc

Im worried about every thug and White doesnt equal White supremacist or Neo-Nazi. This guy was a nazi but I dont say he was ugly because he was a nazi but because he was ugly, he was also a little bit fat. And I say he was a freak because of the tattoos, the earrings, the piercings, the Hitler mustache etc. There are right conservatives who are not ugly or are not freaks.
ok--
how many nazis murder how many people per day, then??
we know blacks murder over 8 per day
etc
......so, are you more worried about nazis than blacks?? if so, you did not graduate from grade school

so my question is:
.....when you see a black, do you have the same ''feeling'' that they could murder/physically assault you/etc--like the EVIL nazi?

so my question is:
.....when you see a black, do you have the same ''feeling'' that they could murder/physically assault you/etc--like the EVIL nazi?

Depends on the type of black guy and if he looks intimidating.

I have written this before on another forum

Yesterday I was hanging with my female friend. We were at the bus station. There was this big black guy (tall, robust and strong and he had a beard and Baseball cap) he looked angry at me and checked out my friend. I looked deep into his eyes back but he was not afraid. Then the bus came.

Westbahn.jpg
Linz.jpeg

so my question is:

Yesterday I was hanging with my female friend. We were at the bus station. There was this big black guy (tall, robust and strong and he had a beard and Baseball cap) he looked angry at me and checked out my friend. I looked deep into his eyes back but he was not afraid. Then the bus came.

View attachment 263724 View attachment 263725
......the math says you should be afraid of blacks more than whites --doesn't matter how they look
......OJ SImpson was a rich actor/athlete/etc -wore nice suits/SHOES---but he still murdered
....Ted Bundy --nice guy/went to college/well dressed /etc == serial killer

so my question is:

......the math says you should be afraid of blacks more than whites --doesn't matter how they look
......OJ SImpson was a rich actor/athlete/etc -wore nice suits/SHOES---but he still murdered

Im sure not all blacks murder. And most black murder is some gang crime or black on black murder. Most blacks who murder dont murder Whites. There are also Whites who murder blacks and you should be afraid of them like this guy who shot people in the black church in the USA. I forgot his Name. Of course you cant know if someone is violent by looking at him he could wear a suit and be violent too. I go by how someone acts. If he looks as if he is minding his own business Im not afraid though. Everyone has an idea or impression if someone is appearing as intimidating or dangerous.

so my question is:

Im sure not all blacks murder. And most black murder is some gang crime or black on black murder. Most blacks who murder dont murder Whites. There are also Whites who murder blacks and you should be afraid of them like this guy who shot people in the black church in the USA. I forgot his Name. Of course you cant know if someone is violent by looking at him he could wear a suit and be violent too. I go by how someone acts. If he looks as if he is minding his own business Im not afraid though. Everyone has an idea or impression if someone is appearing as intimidating or dangerous.
sure, but where are the stats on nazi crime/murder/etc?

so my question is:

I dont know the stats never read it. But there have been recently White supremacist murders like the New Zealand mosque shooter.

so my question is:

I dont know the stats never read it. But there have been recently White supremacist murders like the New Zealand mosque shooter.
like I said in my previous post, blacks murder/etc much more per capita
the whites being evil is a big lie by the MSM/etc
did you know blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites?
Offenders
but the MSM/blacks want you to believe ONLY whites commit hate crimes

Forum List

Back