xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
affixed to the back window. This one:

Palin12.jpg

Discuss.

i'm really not sure where palin gets her bona-fides as a conservative

i'm also wondering where and when we'll start to see the serious republican challengers step up.

and for anyone who's wondering here's a clue - if they've had or been on a reality tv show they aren't a serious contender. so scratch trump, palin, and huckabee off your lists

I agree with Cal-girl I wouldn't vote for her either but she'd do about equally as bad of a job as Obama.

Like the other poster asked, besides rhetoric and speeches, what is it that makes her a conservative?

I think that the san serif font is bold and conveys a message.

But I'm not so fond of the use of red on navy for the "12". I think that a white outline might help with contrast issues.

Is there anything else that you would like to discuss?

I like Palin but don't consider her a viable candidate. I doubt seriously that she could be nominated. I also doubt that she will even run.

Of course I didn't seriously think Barry Boy could be elected either.

Please for the love of GOD run Sarah on the GOP ticket.

She's the perfect candidate for the Know-Nothing party.

I agree with Cal-girl I wouldn't vote for her either but she'd do about equally as bad of a job as Obama.

Like the other poster asked, besides rhetoric and speeches, what is it that makes her a conservative?

She's a hypocrite and purveyor of emotional rhetoric; she is devoid of reasonableness. All of which makes her a conservative.

New Topics

Forum List

Back