I saved my employer 87 times from TERRORIST ATTACKS last year

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Suspicious looking characters, all of them. At least four admitted to having designs of bringing chaos to our organization. All the others were more wiley and admitted nothing. We're still in court concerning a few of them. Nonetheless, 87 thugs no longer patronize our establishment. We're about business, not thuggery and TERRORISM.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Suspicious looking characters, all of them. At least four admitted to having designs of bringing chaos to our organization. All the others were more wiley and admitted nothing. We're still in court concerning a few of them. Nonetheless, 87 thugs no longer patronize our establishment. We're about business, not thuggery and TERRORISM.

Psychoblues

Holy shit! Great for you psycho... :clap: :rock: :thewave: :scratch: :eek: :cuckoo:

Customers, particularly American right wingers, are definitely a nasty bunch. They want to swing at their adversaries but demand their detractors to turn the other cheek. They want to exploit the goodness of the proprietors but insist the proprietors excuse them their indescretions. They insist that as potential customers they have the ability to open or close my business on THEIR terms. Sorry 'bout that.

I've been particularly cognizant of these indescretions. I see them as liabilities and detractors from generally sound business practise. I can't help them in their voting habits or their reliance on the good nature of Americans to sustain them.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Customers, particularly American right wingers, are definitely a nasty bunch. They want to swing at their adversaries but demand their detractors to turn the other cheek. They want to exploit the goodness of the proprietors but insist the proprietors excuse them their indescretions. They insist that as potential customers they have the ability to open or close my business on THEIR terms. Sorry 'bout that.

I've been particularly cognizant of these indescretions. I see them as liabilities and detractors from generally sound business practise. I can't help them in their voting habits or their reliance on the good nature of Americans to sustain them.

Psychoblues

You're a flaming retard.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're a flaming retard.

I guess he checks their voter registration cards before he lets them in so he can identify any potential right-wing threat to his business. Not that I could imagine anyone wanting to kick HIS ass! :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
You're a flaming retard.

What about my posts or rebuttals lead you to believe I might be a "flaming retard"? YOU said I was soundly defeated in my argument there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I was correct, YOU were wrong. YOU said that I was completely wrong in my analysis that Iraq had no connection with Al Queda. Even the pResident admits that it was I who was correct on that point. YOU continually side with a lying and immoral side of the present American political dilemma.

And you call me a "flaming retard". What does that make YOU?

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
I guess he checks their voter registration cards before he lets them in so he can identify any potential right-wing threat to his business. Not that I could imagine anyone wanting to kick HIS ass! :laugh:

Nay, I just have to examine their bumber stickers, lapel pins and listen to their lying loud mouths to undersatand where their political persuasions might be. Working class Republicans, crack heads, they are very much alike.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
What about my posts or rebuttals lead you to believe I might be a "flaming retard"? YOU said I was soundly defeated in my argument there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I was correct, YOU were wrong. YOU said that I was completely wrong in my analysis that Iraq had no connection with Al Queda. Even the pResident admits that it was I who was correct on that point. YOU continually side with a lying and immoral side of the present American political dilemma.

And you call me a "flaming retard". What does that make YOU?

Psychoblues

Odd how you left-wingnuts rant on about how Bush and his entire administration lie about everything; yet, if they say something YOU agree with, suddenly their word is gospel.

Psychoblues said:
Nay, I just have to examine their bumber stickers, lapel pins and listen to their lying loud mouths to undersatand where their political persuasions might be. Working class Republicans, crack heads, they are very much alike.

Psychoblues

I wouldn't go so far as to demean the Democrats by including you with them. Even THEY aren't THAT low.

Bumper stickers and lapel pins? LAPEL PINS? Still lost in the 60s, I see. :finger3:

GunnyL said:
Odd how you left-wingnuts rant on about how Bush and his entire administration lie about everything; yet, if they say something YOU agree with, suddenly their word is gospel.

I've yet to hear or claim to hear anything from this administration that I would classify as "gospel". There are, however, a few inteligent amongst the Republicans that have been pretty much honest but nonetheless admonished by the administration. Just a few are Chuch Hagel, Arlen Specter and let's never forget the slanders and completely unforgiveable sins committed against John McCain.

I may be left-wing, but I am no "nut". You, on the other hand, are definitely right wing with no excuse and as evidensed by your writings are certainly a "nut". Do you want my rank and branch of service to qualify that?

Psychoblues

nut.jpg

GunnyL said:
I wouldn't go so far as to demean the Democrats by including you with them. Even THEY aren't THAT low.

Bumper stickers and lapel pins? LAPEL PINS? Still lost in the 60s, I see. :finger3:

You consistently demean Democrats on every occasion that you can find. Don't bull-shit me, gunnyl. You have a political attachment that you can't explain or properly defend. Your modum operandi is attack. You've attacked me, I ain't dead yet and YOU can't stand it. Suck it up, trooper.

Psychoblues

Hey guys, don't get to worked up over Pyscho. In the 2 1/2 years that I have been here he has yet to substantiate anything he has posted.

MtnBiker said:
Hey guys, don't get to worked up over Pyscho. In the 2 1/2 years that I have been here he has yet to substantiate anything he has posted.

Correct,mtnbkr. No need for me to do so. The pResident, the congress and the media, including FauxNews, have substantiated everything I have ever discussed or intimated on this board. But, I have made a few gallant argument only to be completely shut out by your screaming meme right wing contributors. But, I was later exonerated by revelations of truth as admitted by even some of the same.

Sometimes, you just gotta get beyond the agenda, don't you know?

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back