I said it in June......I'll say it again

If he comes out and says that young people getting further training and HIGH paying jobs are the key to fixing the economy then he will get my vote. He should discuss how the creation of low paying jobs should be shunned and a decent small business doesnt pay lower wages. Then he has my vote.

On that I would have to argue.......

Corporations are no different in many ways from ordinary people. They will donate to the party they think best meets their idealogy, their needs, whatever. If a candidate states up front that he intends to eliminate/reduce/reform regulations, I'm quite sure that businesses regulated to death will contribute to that candidate.

But expecting that specific regulations will be eliminated because you just bought a president is an entirely different matter. I do not think Romney can be bought.

But I'm also sure that for their campaign contribution, the luck of the draw and Congress may have more to do with what the "return" will be than the president.

I have misgivings about "professional" politicians {Obama is one of them] who I feel would be more inclined to possibly succumb to corruption than would someone like Romney.

AND oBAMA IS?

WHAT A MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

Obama is President so yes, he's presidential material.
No he's not. That's why he's going to get his ass kicked to the curb in November.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. The people that possess the capability to THINK that believed obama's lies the first time have since wised up. They won't eat a plate of his shit twice. He's gone. Deal with it.

obama-46-virgin.jpg

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

newsweek_obama.jpg

When somebody doesn't do the job, you have to let them go. - Clint Eastwood

Care to make it interesting?

[The Governor will not become President of the United States. From the clips I saw; last night sealed it up. He looked like an undertaker delivering a eulogy with almost as much zeal.

He's a good guy; just not Presidential material. The polls bear that out and so will the election.

No "zeal"?!?! Because you think being president is about providing "zeal" like you're on a reality tv show like Pimp My Ride or New Jersey Shore? LMAO!

I guess Obama has "zeal"? Yeah, how's that working out for you?

Longest period of +8% unemployment in US history
Highest debt in US history
Highest gas prices in US history

So no one has a job, everything costs a ton, and we're being spent into collapse (that's no accident by the way). Yeah! Go "zeal"! You must be in high school. No grown adult could ever post something so profoundly incompetent....

Like it or not, getting elected is about zeal--or passion more correctly. Romney has shown zero. If I were conducting a job interview; I'd be asking him, "Do you really want this job? Your body language is saying no."

Forum List

Back