I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

Now there is a silly revision by Bush92.

The fact is that Bush could not SOFA and Obama would not leave troops in Iraq without one.

ISIS and the fall of Iraq are all on Bush.
Two wrongs do not make it right. Invasion of Iraq in 2003 was terrible mistake. As a veteran I spoke out against at rallies before the 2002 vote. That still does not excuse Obama's piss poor handling of it when he left a Shia PM to his own devices.
He had no choice. As long as he could not get a SOFA that bush all fucked up what else could he do.

Now there is a silly revision by Bush92.

The fact is that Bush could not SOFA and Obama would not leave troops in Iraq without one.

ISIS and the fall of Iraq are all on Bush.
Two wrongs do not make it right. Invasion of Iraq in 2003 was terrible mistake. As a veteran I spoke out against at rallies before the 2002 vote. That still does not excuse Obama's piss poor handling of it when he left a Shia PM to his own devices.
He had no choice. As long as he could not get a SOFA that bush all fucked up what else could he do.
He did not want a SOFA to begin with. He should have told the Iraqi PM " look here fucker this is how it's gonna be or we will shit can you."

Of course he did, one that protected American troops.

He could not have shit canned anyone without incredible reprisals.

Grow up.

Of course he did, one that protected American troops.

He could not have shit canned anyone without incredible reprisals.

Grow up.
Reprisals from who?
The Iraq's.
Really? Spread a little cash around and you can buy any Iraqi politician and buy any tribal chief. Also, whack some people to make your point. All those bastards over their know is $$$$ and force. I know, I've been over there.

Bush92 14545343
Obama administration allowed Iraq to split into sectarian violence years ago.

The only way Obama could have prevented the resumption of Sectarian Violence in Iraq was to keep the same number of U.S. Troops that kept somewhat of a lid on it in 2008.

That's over 100,000 U.S. combat troops.

Bush negotiated and agreed all troops out of cities in six months, and said Iraq was soveriegn and ready to defend themselves.

If Obama violated that (CITIES) agreement the entire SOFA would have been terminated and all troops out immediately.

So what you are calling for was Obama to overthrow the elected soveriegn government of Iraq and start the occupation all over again.

That is the talk of a complete idiot.

To stop Maliki the use of U.S. military force starts all over again in absolute violation of international law. You could not have opposed the 2003 invasion the way you are talking now.

400k troops were required to suppress the insurgency, almost 130K being ours and another 270K Iraqis, coalition, and mercenaries. The American people will not permit that type of personnel and munitions and treasure expense again. General Shinseki told Rumsfeld in 2002 what the expense would be to win the peace, so Rumsfeld fired him. No, we are not going to do that happy horseshit again.

Bush92 14545705
Really? Spread a little cash around and you can buy any Iraqi politician and buy any tribal chief. Also, whack some people to make your point. All those bastards over their know is $$$$ and force. I know, I've been over there

Bush couldn't buy a damn thing. Maliki played Bush like the fool sucker he is. Bush had no position of strength with 150,000 U.S. Troops there. Bush wanted permanent bases in Iraq. Maliki said Bush would get them. Bush kept negotiating while Maliki strung Bush out to the final two months of his term. Then Maliki got Bush to surrender. No bases, no permanent troop presence. All Bush got was six months to get all troops out of cities. And three years get the U.S. Military totally out. If Bush didn't like it, get out right now. Leave your hardware behind.

So Bush Took the deal. A deal on Muqtada Al Sadr's terms.

So if Bush didn't bribe and whack Iraqis why in the hell do you think Obama would? Because you are an idiot. That's why.

Last edited:
Bush92 14545705
Really? Spread a little cash around and you can buy any Iraqi politician and buy any tribal chief. Also, whack some people to make your point. All those bastards over their know is $$$$ and force. I know, I've been over there

Bush couldn't buy a damn thing. Maliki played Bush like the fool sucker he is. Bush had no position of strength with 150,000 U.S. Troops there. Bush wanted permanent bases in Iraq. Maliki said Bush would get them. Bush kept negotiating while Maliki strung Bush out to the final two months of his term. Then Maliki got Bush to surrender. No bases, no permanent troop presence. All Bush got was six months to get all troops out of cities. And three years get the U.S. Military totally out. If Bush didn't like it, get out right now. Leave your hardware behind.

So if Bush didn't bribe and whack Iraqis why in the hell do you think Obama would? Because you are an idiot. That's why.
Bush controlled Maliki. Watch PBS Losing Iraq

I hope you ppl are getting paid.
Lets talk about why we are ther, ok? Get to the crux of the business...
911 happened on bush's watch. Then, since 15 of the 19 hijackers were from saudi araibia, we go into Iraq !!UNFUNDED!! after we are told the war will only take 6 monthes, we would be treated as liberators, the oil would pay for the war(want me to go on?). Then the war deemed "over" as the 5 american oil companies begin to pump. 5,000 Americans dead, and that JUST Americans, dead and another 30, 000 maimed...tax problems up the wazooo but now....its oblama's fault?

Heres a list of the top 10 companies profiting from Our Nations young blood: United tech= 5.8 billion

"L-3 Communications" (and arms dealer called "communications"...why?)15.3. billion.
Finmeccanica=24.1 billion
EADS=68.3 billion
Northrop Grumman=26.4 billion
Raytheon=24.9 billion
General Dynamics=32.7 Billion
BAE Sysytems=30.7 Billion
Boeing=68.7 Billion
Lockheed Martin=36.5 Billion

None has benefited more than KBR, once known as Kellogg Brown and Root. The controversial former subsidiary of Halliburton, which was once run by Dick Cheney, vice-president to George W. Bush, was awarded at least $39.5bn in federal contracts related to the Iraq war over the past decade.

And thats a 2013 figure

we havent even started talkin about Britain or any other company's from other than the U.S.! We havent even MENTIONED the billions raked off the top by whomever around the world...yeah, where the uproar to taxes now?
When I was in the Marines, we did our own laundry, ordered, planned, prepared the food then cleaned out own mess....now?
.....its all done by your x pres and v pres business with hefty no bid contracts..
But blame it on oblama.....lmao....morons.
So, you poor repub voting fuks who were there?...come back here and kiss the ass's of the bastards that sent you but oblamass did not send you there.

Last edited:
Bush92 14545705

Bush controlled Maliki. Watch PBS Losing Iraq

Give me a link. You are an idiot. You missed something if you watched anything at all.

Better yet / here is the transcript. Copy and paste what you think you heard about Bush controlling Maliki at the end of 2008.

Losing Iraq - Transcript

Bush lied a lot. Did PBS repeat Bush lies?

If Bush controlled Maliki in 2008 and his source of political power - Muqtada Al Sadr / there would have been permanent US bases and no demands that U.S. Troops get out of Iraq's cities and Iraq's government signing off on US military operations in Iraq after 2008.

Last edited:
EconChick 10181550
I'm waiting for Foo and Fakey to wake up......wonder if they even know what the hell we're talking about.

You are talking about Iraq a dozen years after according to Bush, the U.S. prevailed and the Iraqis were set free.

(Bush May 2003) In the battle of Iraq, the United States prevailed. ..... the tyrant has fallen and Iraq is free.

. [May 1, 2003]

Pres. GEORGE W. BUSH: My fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed. Because of you, the tyrant has fallen and Iraq is free. [cheers]

That Iraq EconChick? Are you talking about that Iraq?

Bush92 14546975
. Bush controlled Maliki. Watch PBS Losing Iraq

What a goofball you are. Bush was suckered by MalikI when his military and occupation advisers and Petraeus were not.

Here is your PBS transcript:

NARRATOR:As the death toll grew, the political pressure intensified. Some of the president’s men blamed Nouri al Maliki.

PETER BAKER, Author, Days of Fire:There’s a real frustration with Maliki inside the Bush government. He’s just not somebody who’s easy to do business with, and they’re not happy with him. And so, in fact, when opposition to Maliki develops inside the Iraqi government, there’s a real school of thought inside Washington, saying, “OK, fine. Let him go.”

NARRATOR:One of the first to raise concerns about Maliki was national security advisor Stephen Hadley.

STEPHEN HADLEY:There was a sectarian agenda that was being carried out on the ground.

[www.pbs.org: NY Times transcription]

NARRATOR:The previous fall, Hadley had authored a memo warning that Maliki’s government was becoming increasingly sectarian. Reports of nondelivery of services to Sunni areas, removal of Iraq’s most effective commanders on a sectarian basis and efforts to ensure Shia majorities in all ministries, all suggest a campaign to consolidate Shia power in Baghdad.

STEPHEN HADLEY:And I tried to frame the issue for the president, knowing that this was a judgment that the president was going to have to make himself.

NARRATOR:And now, over a secure videoconference, both General Petraeus and Ambassador Crocker gave up on the president’s man.

RYAN CROCKER:There was a moment when Dave Petraeus and I, because we were in the smoke and the dust every single damn day, had had it with Maliki. We said, “Boss, we got to have a change here.’

NARRATOR:But Bush had taken a liking to Maliki. He insisted he would not turn his back on the prime minister.

PETER BAKER:Bush really believes in his gut instinct towards other leaders. He really believes that international affairs is driven at least partly by how heads of state get along and whether they can trust each other. And he thinks he’s gotten a read on Maliki at this point.

RYAN CROCKER:The president effectively said, “You know, guys, I know you’re under a lot of pressure, but just go sit under a tree until that notion passes from your minds. We are going to make it work with Maliki. There is no other alternative.”

Excerpted from above:

As the death toll grew, the political pressure intensified. Some of the president’s men blamed Nouri al Maliki.

RYAN CROCKER:There was a moment when Dave Petraeus and I, because we were in the smoke and the dust every single damn day, had had it with Maliki. We said, “Boss, we got to have a change here.’

NARRATOR:But Bush had taken a liking to Maliki. He insisted he would not turn his back on the prime minister.

PETER BAKER:Bush really believes in his gut instinct towards other leaders. He really believes that international affairs is driven at least partly by how heads of state get along and whether they can trust each other. And he thinks he’s gotten a read on Maliki at this point.

RYAN CROCKER:The president effectively said, “You know, guys, I know you’re under a lot of pressure, but just go sit under a tree until that notion passes from your minds. We are going to make it work with Maliki. There is no other alternative.”

You must be as embarrassed as EconChick.

Falling flat on your face like that. It was Obama that would not back Maliki like your damned fool Bush did.

Maliki is gone. And Iraq is killing and driving ISIS out. Obama was exactly right. The U.S. Could not become the Air Force for Maliki.

Forum List

Back