I rest my case!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!

Exactly how did they "win" it from the British?

Lottery??
They fought the British who initially sided with the Arabs. You're just upset that the Jews against all odds first defeated the British and then the Arabs, and continously five times after that.

Palestinian Arab Nation = World's Biggest Hoax

It's funny how Roudy and the other Zionist puke have stated on hundreds of posts.

That there never was a country called Palestine.

And now he shows a picture of a Palestine passport. :lol: :cuckoo:

It's funny how Roudy and the other Zionist puke have stated on hundreds of posts.

That there never was a country called Palestine.

And now he shows a picture of a Palestine passport. :lol: :cuckoo:
No I showed a Picture of a British Palestine Passport. There was never a country called Palestine. It was British territory from 1917 to 1948 and before that for 600 years it was Turkish / Ottoman Territory. Therefore, the Jews never stole "Arab land". They merely re-established a state of Israel on the land of their ancestors. You can't disprove that so you and the other douchebags divert attention from the truth.

Your Mohammad never mentioned a Palestine but he did mention an Israel in the Koran, and that it belongs to the Jews, even approximately 1400 years ago. Was Mohammad a Zionist too?

Lottery??
They fought the British who initially sided with the Arabs. You're just upset that the Jews against all odds first defeated the British and then the Arabs, and continously five times after that.

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was still owned by the Palestinians. It never gave land to anyone.

I know her. She was the girl's coach at my high school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lottery??

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was still owned by the Palestinians. It never gave land to anyone.
Who? There were no "Palestinian Arabs" before 1964. If you called an Arab Palestinian before 1960 he would slap you in the face for calling him a Jew. Apparently you're very ignorant, when a passport says "British Passport" that means they basically totally run the place.

Palestine Neva Was.

Roudy -

This may be the weakest thread ever posted by anyone on any forum on any topic.

Let's sped through this with a quick Q and A, so that you get back to posting more Generic Race Hatred.

Q. Who are the Hashemites?

A. The people of Jordan, along with various Bedouin tribes.

Q. Are Palestinians the same as Hashemites?

A. No, Hashemite civilisation is very much a desert culture, centred around towns like Amman, Salt and Aqaba. Palestinians come from west of the Jordan river, in land quite different to that of Jordan. The traditions, and even the language are slightly different.

They are as distinctly different as, say, Ukranians and Russians or Nicaraguans and Costa Ricans.

Oh look it's that time of the day, the trailer trash douchebag eots is drugged out of his mind again, posting his YouTube garbage.

Shadap you ignorant douchebag. Jordan is 80% Palestinian even their queen is Palestinian. That's why Arafat tried to establish a Palestine in Jordan in 1971 which King Hussein of Jordan responded by massacring 25.000 Palestinians in 3 days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back