I rest my case....

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
DiwanLawson.png

The lady on the left is Karan Diwan is a 51 year old TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, also states that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant, and the utility of lingual and faecal examination.

On the right is Nigella Lawson is a 50 year old TV cook in Great Britain , who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-FRac7m58]Paradise By The Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf - YouTube[/ame]

DiwanLawson.png

The lady on the left is Karan Diwan is a 51 year old TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, also states that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant, and the utility of lingual and faecal examination.

On the right is Nigella Lawson is a 50 year old TV cook in Great Britain , who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts.

I rest my case..

Who doesn't love Nigella Lawson? She's absolutely luscious.

Meat, butter and dessert are good and man was meant to eat and enjoy them.

End. Of. Discussion.

DiwanLawson.png

I rest my case..

How can you be happy eating cardboard? I agree with bones.... way to much sun damage.

Forum List

Back