I Refuse To Use The Term "Race" When Describing Any Human Being...

how 'bout a tune...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg&ob=av2n]White Zombie - More Human Than Human - YouTube[/ame]

I wish everyone thought like that.

In my opinion, that'll only come about when every race on Earth has a common focus for their fear/curiousity: extraterrestrial beings.

the canine race (dogs) howls at the full moon...

is that included in your vision...?

No, on account of the fact that they're terrestrial beings. Apologies for the sense of humour transplant in this particular instance, as I genuinely believe that racism will only be finally abated among humans once we all have something external to focus our respective curiousity/fear on that we assume has the capacity to pose a threat to us all humans, regardless of what colour they are.

we all have different physical characteristics...

but we are all members of the human race...

The problem with the whole "we are all one race" thing is that...

NOBODY FREAKIN' BELIEVES THIS.

It's pretty fucking obvious most of the time who's black, who's white, who's Asian, etc. Granted, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a tough call.

Races aren't just physically different -- they're mentally different. They favor each other, a habit drilled into the DNA. Their behavior is different. Genetically, races are like big extended families. Best policy bet: accept this fact and plan accordingly. Don't try to force people into arrangements they don't feel comfortable with. You'll have a disaster on your hands, kinda like the USA, 2012.

This goes for African slavery by whites 200 years ago as much as white slavery by Obama today.

we all have different physical characteristics...

but we are all members of the human race...

The problem with the whole "we are all one race" thing is that...

NOBODY FREAKIN' BELIEVES THIS.

It's pretty fucking obvious most of the time who's black, who's white, who's Asian, etc. Granted, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a tough call.

Races aren't just physically different -- they're mentally different. They favor each other, a habit drilled into the DNA. Their behavior is different. Genetically, races are like big extended families. Best policy bet: accept this fact and plan accordingly. Don't try to force people into arrangements they don't feel comfortable with. You'll have a disaster on your hands, kinda like the USA, 2012.

This goes for African slavery by whites 200 years ago as much as white slavery by Obama today.

Genetic science does not support your claim.

Nice summary here:
Human genetic clustering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Race is a cultural concept, not a scientific one.

Forum List

Back