Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
i don't know what to make of it.

JOIN US FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL
CORNHOLE FOR A CURE!
Saturday, October 16th, 2010
Campanelli Stadium in Brockton, Mass.
Home of the Brockton Rox
All proceeds will fund educational grants and scholarships in honor of Greg Montalbano.

Teams of two compete in a traditional cornhole tournament to raise funds in honor of Greg Montalbano, the former Northeastern baseball star & 2001 Red Sox Minor League Pitcher of the Year, who passed away in August of 2009 after a long battle with cancer.

This is the 3rd annual event hosted by Benjamin Beck to raise money in Greg's honor. The past two events have been extremely successful and we are looking forward to a third.

Teams may register online or via snail mail.

To be taken directly to our Online Registration form please click here.

For more information about the event & snail mail registration, please visit the event website:

- Home

*You and a friend sign up to play corn toss as a two-person team.
*Registration is $50 per team.
*We put you out on the field with corn toss boards, food, music, raffles, and friends and let nature take its course.
*Prizes will be awarded to the top teams
Last year's event was a blast...this year we are taking it to the next level.

what exactly is a *traditional cornhole tournament*? :confused:

do i want to know? :eusa_eh:

Maybe you should just send a check and not attend the "cornhole tournament" but if you do go, I highly recommend staying seated the entire time!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I don't get it...:redface:

Rav, can you explain the apparent joke to me?

LOL! If you follow the links you'll find there is an American Cornhole Organization:

Official Cornhole Rules - Sport of Cornhole - ACO

:lol: I looked it up too, thinking it must be an old slang term some old timer doesn't realize the new slang of the generation or something...

Looks like in the game of cornhole you can actually score a dirtbag! :thup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornhole
:eusa_eh:
Back door A cornhole that goes over the top of a blocker and into the hole.

JOIN US FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL
CORNHOLE FOR A CURE!

Now, if we could just find a CURE FOR THE CORNHOLE.....
http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/conhog.html

5.6 Cornhole Scoring Designations

* Cornholes – A bag-in-the-hole (or Cornhole or Holer) is a bag thrown through the hole in the board. A bag can be pushed in by other bags from either player.
1 Cornhole = 3 points.
* Woody or Boarder – A bag that is not in-the-hole but lands with any portion resting on the board.
It may not touch the ground before landing on the board. If it does, it's called a "DIRTY" and must be removed from the playing surface before another bag is tossed. A bag hanging on the board surface but touching the ground as well is also a "DIRTY" and has no point value and should be removed from playing surface before play continues.
1 Woody or Boarder = 1 point.
* Stanker or Foul Bag – A bag which is not a Cornhole or Woody, or a bag which was delivered in
non-compliance with one of the rules of the game. It has no point value, scores as a
"DEAD BAGGER" and is to be removed from the board surface before any more bags are pitched.
Bags knocked into foul territory by a foul bag should be returned as closely as possible to their
original position. This also applies to bags that are knocked into the hole by a foul bag.
1 Stanker or Foul Bag = 0 points.

this game is pure comedy gold. i may go to this tourney just to hear the play-by-play

"well, it looks like a woody, ah, there's a cornhole!"

:eusa_whistle:

Haha..

"a stanker"

That's what these kids need. A good dirty, followed by a woody and maybe even a stanker.

HaHa...yeah "cornhole" is the name they give for what used to be called "bean bag horseshoes".
I have seen some hilarious advertisements for corn hole tournaments.
Such as "Hurry and fill out the enclosed registration...don't miss your chance to be the champion corn-hole team!"

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I didn't realize I've played this before until I looked it up on youtube. We didn't call it cornhole though. It's called bag toss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVmCXov0u4"]YouTube - The King Of Cornhole[/ame]

Fun to do while drinking. :thup:

what exactly is a *traditional cornhole tournament*? :confused:

Before I follow all of the links to find out the answer, I would like to take a guess xotoxi-style.

A traditional cornhole tournament is a contest to see who can shove the greatest number of corn cobs into their rectum.

The winner is given the title "Grand Cornhole".

Am I right?

I'm not interested in playing any game that requires you to put something in a cornhole... Not sober, anyway.

Forum List

Back