I received a great investment opportunity!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I received this email from a Dr. David West.

Dear Friend,

I am in need of your assistance. My name is Dr. David West, I am the Medical military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq, and I have $14.5 Million US dollars that I want to move out of the country.

I need a good partner; someone I can trust. I have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service to move the funds out of Iraq as personal properties. Once the funds get to you, you take 30% out as your share and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be deposited and my own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details. The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation to see this transaction through soon.

Regards,

Dr. David West

Initially I thought is was one of those Nigerian spam emails, but then I realized that it was written by a real life U.S. Military Doc...so it MUST be real!

I'm going to go in on the investment because it's a can't-fail opportunity! I'll let you all know how it works!!!

When you get the money let me know. I have a bridge in NYC that I'm looking to sell.

I received this email from a Dr. David West.

Dear Friend,

I am in need of your assistance. My name is Dr. David West, I am the Medical military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq, and I have $14.5 Million US dollars that I want to move out of the country.

I need a good partner; someone I can trust. I have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service to move the funds out of Iraq as personal properties. Once the funds get to you, you take 30% out as your share and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be deposited and my own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details. The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation to see this transaction through soon.

Regards,

Dr. David West

Initially I thought is was one of those Nigerian spam emails, but then I realized that it was written by a real life U.S. Military Doc...so it MUST be real!

I'm going to go in on the investment because it's a can't-fail opportunity! I'll let you all know how it works!!!

Yeah there's so many scams nowadays.... you are SOOOO lucky to get a REAL offer for free money. Can I borrow a mil?

You better jump on this quick, no telling how many others have received this same opportunity.

I'd buy a boat, a motorcycle, a new house and that Cadillac I've had my eyes on...oh a 50" flat screen...for every room in my new house, a pony, season ticket to the Cowboys' games...

When you get the money let me know. I have a bridge in NYC that I'm looking to sell.

How much do you need as a down payment?

Cuz I could probably get you some initial money to start the transaction.

I want the Triborough Bridge...three for the price of one!

I still have five prime commercial and ten multi-purpose Arizona ocean front lots for sale, but they're going fast! Contact me NOW for details! And for our special clients we have the opportunity of a life time to get in on the ground floor with the development of two luxury resorts!
Contact me with your financial information so we can determine if you qualify.
All investment funds guaranteed by the 1st bank of Uganda.

I got a better investment, and it only costs me one vote

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Forum List

Back