I really really despise men at this point in my life!!!

Believe me all,khaf will leave as soon as it is possible. I saw her put up with this for years and not say too much,but a couple of years ago she started souding different,when she talked about him. Let's just say tired.

Khaf- I think you have recieved a lot of good advice and I think what jim said is right. Gotta do what is in your heart!!!! BTW-I'll see you and apeman in a week or two,and probably talk to ya tomrrow.

Wow..pretty serious thread.
In my humble opinion, there is absolutely no reason to stay together. You must think of your children first. Uprooting them will hurt now..but they will get over it. Keeping them in the current situation will hurt them for years and years to come.

If the question is when..then why not now????

I read about half of this thread, and became so angry at certain people and their attitudes that I could feel my blood pressure rising.

I will start off by saying this first, it takes an large amount of COURAGE to admit what is going on in your life, especially when you are with a person who is arrogant, verbally abusive, selfish ect. I know first hand what it's like to bend yourself into a fucken pretzle trying please some prick who treats you like rotten, maggot infested road kill. The worst part is, you turn yourself inside out trying to figure out what YOU are doing wrong, when it's the other person that is NEVER satisfied.

I was with an asshole like that for 14 yrs myself. He tried to ruin every last postive thing I ever had in my life because he felt threatened. This included friends, jobs education, family EVERYTHING. I was completley petrified of this man, and telling my family and close friends about it was the single most HARDEST thing I ever did in my life. I hid it from everyone...so people would like him. I know, pathetic. I will admit to every last thing I did wrong while with him, however, nothing was ever indended to hurt him, nor did it. Everything I did was inflicted on myself, in order to cope with that asshole.

There is nothing wrong with putting your self-respect and self-worth FIRST. Some people do not want to change, and won't because getting drunk or high (in my case both) is how they cope with their pathetic lives. Running everyone into the ground is how they make themselves feel better. Khafly, you have kids, get the hell away from ths man. Don't let guilt and fear stop you, he'll get over it, and so will you. There is much more to being a person than having a job.

• Thanks
Reactions: Moi
Well let's see where to start..............I picked my oldest son up from school today. He told me he felt sick to his stomach and did not want to go to football practice. I told him ok go lay down, He went and layed down. I also told him that it was very important that he not miss football practice because if he missed to many the coach might not let him play. He said I know mom but I'm really sick. Ok that's the end of it right. NO my husband comes home and wants to know why my son is not at football practice so I tell him why. He then calls him into the living room and proceeds to chew his ass out (keep in mind he's only 8) on why he can't miss practice and you're not sick and you're going bottom lie, there's nothing wrong with you. So I then said we have already had this conversation and he fully understands. I was told to shut the fuck up mind my own business, and stay out of his. Which he then in turn told my son, ok fine then, you'll just quit football, your not playing now. By this time my 8 year old is in tears. Which pissed me off and I told him to leave him alone he was not quiting football because he was sick. My husband then proceeded to call me a stupid bitch, and other colorful words in front of both boys and told me I needed to shut the fuck up and mind my own damn business. He then picked up his car keys (VERY LARGE SET) and threw them at me, however they did not hit me, they hit my 8 year old son in the privates. he then doubled over screaming and crying. while my husband stood there and said it's your fault if you'd just keep your fucking mouth shut I wouldnt do that. Didnt, bother to apologize to his son or even see if he was ok. He later commented that he wasnt really hurt he was just scared so i then asked him how would he like me to play target practice with keys on his private areas. needless to say he declined. Then about an hour after this all took place he had the balls to ask me to come in the bedroom and take care of him WHAT FUCKING EVER, NOT AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME!!! So as of now I am getting up at 6 am and getting some things together in the morning I will take the boys to school and move our personal belongings out while they are in school. hopefully I can get this all done by the time they get out. So if you all do not see me on here for awhile that means i have not got hooked up to internet yet.

How ironic is this? Saturday morning when i was getting ready to go to football, i noticed that the diamond had fallen out of the setting on my wedding ring, and i have no idea where it went, so i took it off.

I think that was my sign!!!

khafley said:
Well let's see where to start..............I picked my oldest son up from school today. He told me he felt sick to his stomach and did not want to go to football practice. I told him ok go lay down, He went and layed down. I also told him that it was very important that he not miss football practice because if he missed to many the coach might not let him play. He said I know mom but I'm really sick. Ok that's the end of it right. NO my husband comes home and wants to know why my son is not at football practice so I tell him why. He then calls him into the living room and proceeds to chew his ass out (keep in mind he's only 8) on why he can't miss practice and you're not sick and you're going bottom lie, there's nothing wrong with you. So I then said we have already had this conversation and he fully understands. I was told to shut the fuck up mind my own business, and stay out of his. Which he then in turn told my son, ok fine then, you'll just quit football, your not playing now. By this time my 8 year old is in tears. Which pissed me off and I told him to leave him alone he was not quiting football because he was sick. My husband then proceeded to call me a stupid bitch, and other colorful words in front of both boys and told me I needed to shut the fuck up and mind my own damn business. He then picked up his car keys (VERY LARGE SET) and threw them at me, however they did not hit me, they hit my 8 year old son in the privates. he then doubled over screaming and crying. while my husband stood there and said it's your fault if you'd just keep your fucking mouth shut I wouldnt do that. Didnt, bother to apologize to his son or even see if he was ok. He later commented that he wasnt really hurt he was just scared so i then asked him how would he like me to play target practice with keys on his private areas. needless to say he declined. Then about an hour after this all took place he had the balls to ask me to come in the bedroom and take care of him WHAT FUCKING EVER, NOT AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME!!! So as of now I am getting up at 6 am and getting some things together in the morning I will take the boys to school and move our personal belongings out while they are in school. hopefully I can get this all done by the time they get out. So if you all do not see me on here for awhile that means i have not got hooked up to internet yet.

Good luck. You and especially your kids deserve peace and happieness. I hope all goes well in your life.

khafley said:
How ironic is this? Saturday morning when i was getting ready to go to football, i noticed that the diamond had fallen out of the setting on my wedding ring, and i have no idea where it went, so i took it off.

I think that was my sign!!!

It's funny, but praying often brings the oddest answers doesn't it. When asking "should I stay" - refer to pm. Certainly didn't arrive with bells and roses, but it can't get any more straight forward than that!

khafley said:
So as of now I am getting up at 6 am and getting some things together in the morning I will take the boys to school and move our personal belongings out while they are in school. hopefully I can get this all done by the time they get out. So if you all do not see me on here for awhile that means i have not got hooked up to internet yet.

Much good luck, won't be easy, but can't be this hard. Let us know how you're doing, when you can. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Well although I am sorry for todays problems, I am very glad to hear that you are getting you and the kids out of that house. In the long run it will be best for you and the kids!! good luck and God Bless!!

We can't physically help you but remember that each one of here is behind you 100+ %. This is hard, I know, but you & you're boys are off to a brand new life.

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

This is good news to me. She's got a place to stay temporarily and we'll work on getting her a place or getting him out of the house. Either way I have already said I'll share a place with her and help with the expenses. All I need is one bedroom for myself. :dance:

even her boys don't want her to go back to him so its settled now. :teeth: :thewave: :clap:

WOW..... what a saga.

All I can say is I'm sure you've made the right choice khafley. Now don't look back.

God be with you.

Ive stayed out of this discussion up till now because it brought back a lot of old feelings, but this episode just tears it. All the best in your new life for you and the kids. Be strong and never look back. God bless.

Im bored, but i dont have much to day other than this: They say when you get marrired you are at the end of your problems. They just didnt tell you which end. Good luck regardless.

this is Khafley mom Angelblue, and your right it does take two , but i have seen for myself ,what her husband is like and belive me i would of left him along time ago , all the man knows is how to yell he does not talk in a normal voice.he scream at his boys to do stuff , i can call her on the phone and he will be in the background screaming at her or the boys , now i don,t think that is right and i don,t think anyone eles would either, she made mistakes and she has said so but he just won,t drop it , when i was down there last weekend he kept telling me about all the trouble , he said she made a doctor appointment for him she said she would also go to try and see what they can do . after been there and talking with the both , i do not see it getting any better , i look at it this way she has to kids to think about and that is not the kind of environment that those boys need to be around beside the boys see what is going on and if they are not takeing out of it as they grow up it will have a inpact on there lives. when you have your own grandkids tell you they don,t like there dad , that he scream and yell all the time you know they are not makeing it up . there is alot going on . sorry for writing so much but i had to speak mine mind . my dayghter can do alot better

Forum List

Back