I really missed certain people here....

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:

Hmmmm not sure I'm smarter, I will still be me. Sometimes it's just worth it! ;)

Why'd you get banned anyway? What did you do?
Who were you?

Apparently so. Bonzi hasn't done anything to me so I wont hold hearsay against her.
In fact she's always been a sweetheart.

That's because you're a guy. :D She's a phony. Lol.

May be some truth to that. Which of course is why I never involve myself in chick fights. Because God knows no man can understand em.
Men aren't as complicated as women are. Women in groups are devastating.

No doubt! I've spent 50 years trying to figure em out and I only have a grasp on the workings of one of them and that took 25 years.
Knowing one, you know us all.
Well, no, not all women are alike.

That's because you're a guy. :D She's a phony. Lol.

May be some truth to that. Which of course is why I never involve myself in chick fights. Because God knows no man can understand em.
Men aren't as complicated as women are. Women in groups are devastating.

No doubt! I've spent 50 years trying to figure em out and I only have a grasp on the workings of one of them and that took 25 years.
Knowing one, you know us all.
Well, no, not all women are alike.
What I mean is if you are in a long term relationship you get to know the person fully, warts and all.

So much for "forgiveness"....

Forgiveness comes from a person admitting their wrong and making a heart felt attempt at correcting it.. Bonzi has not done that. Until the injured party feels they can forgive her, I stand with that hurt poster.
Do you know whether she's privately apologized? Or do you think you are owed a public mea culpa?

Forgiveness comes from a person admitting their wrong and making a heart felt attempt at correcting it.. Bonzi has not done that. Until the injured party feels they can forgive her, I stand with that hurt poster.
Do you know whether she's privately apologized? Or do you think you are owed a public mea culpa?

I am owed nothing. Your other question is privileged information.

I am owed nothing. Your other question is privileged information.
OK, ok. I wasn't around when all this came down. I agree with you that an apology is owed, I'm just sayin' it doesn't have be public, but I can see your point.

I want to thank the USMB staff for running this board (this is not a kiss ass thing trust me!)

But, I did miss certain people quite a bit, and I just want it to be known - I think you know who you are, and, none of it would be possible without the people running the board.

Even though I can be evil incarnate at times, I really do enjoy most of the people here and I'm very grateful!

THANK YOU!

:smile::smiliehug::smile:

Missing them?

Next time put the AK-47 on fully auto.

Improves the hit ratio by quite a bit

I got my ass banned quite a few times. CK said "ride it out" and come back smarter in how you express yourself, lol. I did, and have. So yeah..I agree with ya. This place rocks.

Oh...and one more thing you need to REALLY learn. Fast. CK adores his staff and trusts them to do whatever needs done. He has their back. So treat them well even if they pick attcha. :lol:

Hmmmm not sure I'm smarter, I will still be me. Sometimes it's just worth it! ;)

Why'd you get banned anyway? What did you do?
Who were you?

:eusa_think: Myself?? Not sure what you're asking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back