I really love my country....but I also acknowledge facts...

Amazing isn't it.....we had such a GREAT country.....and in just 6 years you judge it to be in the toilet.....and all because a Muslim, Kenyan, Communist, half white guy stepped into the oval office.....

I certainly empathize and sympathize with your plight...Why oh why couldn't we just have a nation of old white people thumping Bibles.....

Mostly a joke. We have taken one step forward and 6 steps back starting in the 60's. Obama has done more damage than any president in history - I would call his interaction with radical Islam open treason, but Bush did plenty of damage, as did Clinton who ended the concept of equality under the law.

[
Well, you're right about that debt......Its a real bitch when you go to TWO wars and initiate Medicare dis-Advantage Part D on a credit card.....

But I don't blame you for being upset and blaming it all on Obama.....who'd want that "kind" in the oval office anyway, right?.

Yeah, cause if he were white, no one would mind him giving nuclear weapons to Iran, letting high level terrorists free in exchange for a traitor, destroying the health care system, getting a US Ambassador killed and lying through is fucking teeth about an internet video, violating the constitution and granting amnesty while opening the Southern border. It's only because he's black that we object to him completely destroying the nation.

Yer a right fucking genius, Gnat.

Yeah, cause if he were white, no one would mind him giving nuclear weapons to Iran, letting high level terrorists free in exchange for a traitor, destroying the health care system, getting a US Ambassador killed and lying through is fucking teeth about an internet video, violating the constitution and granting amnesty while opening the Southern border. It's only because he's black that we object to him completely destroying the nation.

Yer a right fucking genius, Gnat.

You can lie to me and others on here....but you can't lie to yourself and your bigotry won't let you.....

Sure, there must be photos of Obama giving nukes under the table to Iran and you're also right about Obama wholly DESTROYING our health care system....heck, I saw three surgeons working in the aisles of WalMart just yesterday........

You know, this thread started stating that our health care system was not the best as many may have thought......but our buddy Uncensored here has gone even further by declaring that its DESTROYED and he can't get his hemorrhoids looked after......Oh, the shame of it all.

You can lie to me and others on here....but you can't lie to yourself and your bigotry won't let you.....

Sure, there must be photos of Obama giving nukes under the table to Iran and you're also right about Obama wholly DESTROYING our health care system....heck, I saw three surgeons working in the aisles of WalMart just yesterday........

You know, this thread started stating that our health care system was not the best as many may have thought......but our buddy Uncensored here has gone even further by declaring that its DESTROYED and he can't get his hemorrhoids looked after......Oh, the shame of it all.

Or I can mock you and point out what a dumb motherfucker you are.

I think I'll go with option #2

Go for it !!!! other right wingers, neocon, bigots have also tried.

The bigots here are nearly exclusively commies.

Oh, and virtually everyone who engages you kicks the shit out of you, Gnat.

I've yet to see you even hold your own in a discussion. You post some moronic shit from the hate sites, get torn to shreds, pout, then act like nothing happened...

Look at this thread, you got fucking trashed, but you were too dumb to grasp it.

The bigots here are nearly exclusively commies.

Oh, and virtually everyone who engages you kicks the shit out of you, Gnat.

I've yet to see you even hold your own in a discussion. You post some moronic shit from the hate sites, get torn to shreds, pout, then act like nothing happened...

Look at this thread, you got fucking trashed, but you were too dumb to grasp it.

as I've already told you..."GO FOR IT!!!"....I'll always oppose bigotry, war-mongering, stupidity, and fascism.....of course, you can always avoid my threads since they seem to bother you so much.......but, try prunes.

Forum List

Back