I really like Joe Biden!

Does that mean that he also wants to take reproductive rights away from people who have children irresponsibly, counting on the state to support them?

Where are you getting this shit from? He had surgery for a brain aneurysm 20 years ago. You're born with that. You're not born with skin cancer. Joe Biden was "cured" it won't happen again. John McCain has a 50+% chance of having skin cancer again.

Lol. Honey, you are NOT born with brain aneurysm. It's a blood clot in your brain.

Sometimes people just stroke out for unknown reasons. Sometimes it has to do with meds, sometimes it's stress, sometimes it's genetics. Often it's alcohol or drugs.

But believe me, he wasn't born with a stroke that didn't affect him until he was 45 or so.

And, unlike skin cancer, which is common and typically not deadly, brain aneurysms DO cause brain damage, and often are lethal.

Why don't you explain constitutional law to us

I wait with bated breath. And I'm sure you'll teach me things my law professors never could.... NOT.

You're admitting you couldn't learn while in law school?

Why Jill, we already knew that.

You're admitting you couldn't learn while in law school?

Why Jill, we already knew that.

MichelleAnn, I see you have not taken your meds today.

I guess the people for whatever reason let you on the computer tonight. Now remember to play nice, don't bite because of the rabies you might give others, and hire a joke writer.

I see lots of "gotcha" questions in here, yet Biden is handling Curry well. Where's Palin? Why isn't she on the Today Show?

LOL

Don't count on seeing poor Sarah on the Today show, Meet the Press or anywhere else other than Fox News.

That incoherent, inarticulate, winking schtick doesn't work on anybody but the 22% hardcore Con base that still loves Bush.

LOL

Don't count on seeing poor Sarah on the Today show, Meet the Press or anywhere else other than Fox News.

That incoherent, inarticulate, winking schtick doesn't work on anybody but the 22% hardcore Con base that still loves Bush.

Today Palin said:

In Tuesday night's debate, McCain talked about pragmatic solutions for America's problems, while Obama spoke about why he'd rather run against President Bush

...and all Palin had to offer was a sarcastic jab that fell flat.

Forum List

Back