I really hate that I have to resign from a job I only been on for 4 weeks

The background check for the state job was successful and I was offered the job over the phone by HR. So I am now just waiting on the offer letter in the mail. I start 8/19 so that will allow me to be home a week before I start to relax and have some fun before I start. But putting in a resignation for a job I started on 7/1 is going to be so weird. Maybe I should have not come back after I received the conditional offer on 7/5 and that way they would not have set me up with everything like email, id, and direct deposit.

But now that I think about it, fuck them. They was offering pennies and had expensive healthcare and wanted you to report side employment. Not only that, I had to pay $75 for a physical before I started and $22 for a background check. I am spending money and didnt even get paid yet and I and suppose to care what they think???? BYE~~~~

Meh, had the decided to keep looking after you interviewed would that have called and said "no thanks"? Go on to the other job and fuck them.

Im letting them know Tomorrow or Friday that 8/8 is my last day

Cool problem to have man. Good luck.

Plus the job is starting to get too wild and it's time for me to remove myself

The background check for the state job was successful and I was offered the job over the phone by HR. So I am now just waiting on the offer letter in the mail. I start 8/19 so that will allow me to be home a week before I start to relax and have some fun before I start. But putting in a resignation for a job I started on 7/1 is going to be so weird. Maybe I should have not come back after I received the conditional offer on 7/5 and that way they would not have set me up with everything like email, id, and direct deposit.

But now that I think about it, fuck them. They was offering pennies and had expensive healthcare and wanted you to report side employment. Not only that, I had to pay $75 for a physical before I started and $22 for a background check. I am spending money and didnt even get paid yet and I and suppose to care what they think???? BYE~~~~

Meh, had the decided to keep looking after you interviewed would that have called and said "no thanks"? Go on to the other job and fuck them.

Im letting them know Tomorrow or Friday that 8/8 is my last day

Cool problem to have man. Good luck.

Plus the job is starting to get too wild and it's time for me to remove myself

I can relate. Try working for a school district. You think white bitches are stupid? Try bat shit crazy AND stupid AND fat and those who aren't, they are just crazy. At least you can go on food term though. You never know, may work out that the deal gets better and you go back. It happens.

New Topics

Forum List

Back