I really get annoyed when women cry at work

making everyone uncomfortable and not knowing what the fuck is wrong . Not only that, 6 hours later she is laughing.

i dont like that bi-polar shit. If u feel yourself getting emotional step out and go to the fucking bathroom. Why make yourself look retarded in front of everyone?
You hit on her, right? She went for it. Now she laughs when asked how it went.

no the dumb bitch just started crying out of nowhere. and then laughing 4 hrs later

she maybe on medication

And of course while they are crying they can't be doing equal work now can they...

hard to respect a woman who is crying

If the OP doesn't want the women at work to cry, he should keep his paper bag on.

making everyone uncomfortable and not knowing what the fuck is wrong . Not only that, 6 hours later she is laughing.

i dont like that bi-polar shit. If u feel yourself getting emotional step out and go to the fucking bathroom. Why make yourself look retarded in front of everyone?
I have only cried three times at my job, but my reasons for doing so were never that much of a mystery. My first time was because of my over sleeping one day and I was afraid that I was going to be fired for being late. Thankfully I wasn't. My second time was because someone came to see me one last time before they moved. My third time was because the girl who was in charge then had a bad start to her day and I am the one that she took it all out on. She did apologize later that day. That was on June 4, 2008. I forgive people, but sadly forgetting is what's impossible for me to do. Why are the things that a person wants to forget end up being what they remember the most?

For the record, I have seen males cry in front of me. The last one was a former co-worker and because I didn't have the time to sit there with him, a kiss on top of his head is what I gave him. For the record, no one with any superiority saw us.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I have only cried three times at my job, but my reasons for doing so were never that much of a mystery. My first time was because of my over sleeping one day and I was afraid that I was going to be fired for being late. Thankfully I wasn't. My second time was because someone came to see me one last time before they moved. My third time was because the girl who was in charge then had a bad start to her day and I am the one that she took it all out on. She did apologize later that day. That was on June 4, 2008. I forgive people, but sadly forgetting is what's impossible for me to do. Why are the things that a person wants to forget end up being what they remember the most?

For the record, I have seen males cry in front of me. The last one was a former co-worker and because I didn't have the time to sit there with him, a kiss on top of his head is what I gave him. For the record, no one with any superiority saw us.

Holly
Are you always so nice? Good for you.

Holly

he was probably gay

And still you wonder why you're a virgin....

Holly
he was probably gay
He wasn't.

Holly
Are you always so nice? Good for you.
Thank you. I try, but like anyone else, I do have my moments of aggravation. I guess that I just have a better way of dealing with moments like that compared to how other people decide to go about anything that is going against them. :) :) :)

God bless you two and the guy that I used to work with always!!!

Holly

And still you wonder why you're a virgin....

Virgin? is you on meds?

no the dumb bitch just started crying out of nowhere. and then laughing 4 hrs later

she maybe on medication

Medication, time of month, or was told she had to work with this guy that love to stare at woman feet while constantly touching himself and clicking his tongue...

Who knows but stop being so judgemental will you...

Oh, does she have pretty feet or are they ugly and that is why you are annoyed?

she maybe on medication

Medication, time of month, or was told she had to work with this guy that love to stare at woman feet while constantly touching himself and clicking his tongue...

she is almost 60 so i dont be looking at her like that

she maybe on medication

she is almost 60 so i dont be looking at her like that

Then she was crying for joy...

so she CRIED when you exposed yourself and then LAUGHED when she saw how tiny it was?

i may have a small dick but a hooooge bank account
Yeah, you’re for sure the envy of a lot of us in here.

so she CRIED when you exposed yourself and then LAUGHED when she saw how tiny it was?

i may have a small dick but a hooooge bank account
Yeah, you’re for sure the envy of a lot of us in here.

get your money up

Forum List

Back