I Realize There Are Worst Picture of This Elderly Battleaxe on the Inernets

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
But dear God - the Libberhoids complained about "John McCain's Age" during his presidential run....

How old is this skunk, inexperienced "Mother" going to be in four years, post President Romney's first term?

Do the math, Libberhoids.....

imgres

Last edited:
She will be 69 on the last day of the next President. Still younger than Reagan was on his first day as President.

And she is 11 years younger than McCain.

Your point?

Last edited:

Yeah - this site isn't posting images for some reason....

She is getting up there in years.

Why, because she's a broad?

She is five years younger than Mitch McConnell. She is five years younger than Reagan was on his first day as President. She is 11 years younger than Senator McCain. She is just two years older than John Boehner. She is 20 years younger than Roscoe Bartlett.

When she began her term as Secretary of State, she was younger than Colin Powell was when he began his term as Secretary of State.

You guys are making asses of yourselves. Do you ever lie awake at night and wonder where this "war on women" shit from the lefties came from?

It is because of shit like this.

Last edited:
But dear God - the Libberhoids complained about "John McCain's Age" during his presidential run....

How old is this skunk, inexperienced "Mother" going to be in four years, post President Romney's first term?

Do the math, Libberhoids.....

imgres

Go find a toothless old man to blow you.... you'll never be the same.

Warrior, cut the crap about 'age'. It's pathetic. Leave stupidity to the left. TIA.

What I love about you CALIFORNIA GIRL, is that all your electoral votes are going to President Obama.

55 Votes almost 1/10th of the electoral college.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Warrior, cut the crap about 'age'. It's pathetic. Leave stupidity to the left. TIA.

What I love about you CALIFORNIA GIRL, is that all your electoral votes are going to President Obama.

55 Votes almost 1/10th of the electoral college.

And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Sure there is, she can do like a bunch of other Californians...............move. Oh wait, she already did. Smart lady!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back