I read Something on Facebook

it'll STILL be Bush's fault.....

I wonder if we are EVER going to hear him admit to anything and stop blaming?

Naw...I won't hold my breath!!!

yea. Real funny WillowJoyce. :doubt:

what happened to your green-light Willow :eusa_eh: :confused:

Incidentally, you think mittens has a chance in hell? Rahmbo (Immanuel) likened mitten's finances to an Olympic village ystrdy :lol:

Last edited:
yea. Real funny WillowJoyce. :doubt:
leave_Obama_alone_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Facebook? Don't you know that Obama is the king of social media campaigning? Everything on facebook is from the Obamachine. Even when it looks like it's making fun of Obama, it's really just is way of getting idiots like you riled up, so that your belly aching can help make Romney look like an even bigger fool than Obama.

It made me laugh right out loud..

it said

"Poor old obama, just think, if he wins re-election what a mess he will inherit."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I laughed at first but then realized it is true. Whoever the next president is has a turd sandwich to digest first thing.

If President Romney isn't able to fix everything we want fixed, do we still blame Bush?

He'll send the nation into complete disaster just like reagan, bush, and W have done before, and the obedient GOP sheep will think massive spending, insane deficits and soaring unemployment is a good thing.

QUOTE=Inthemiddle;5631043]Facebook? Don't you know that Obama is the king of social media campaigning? Everything on facebook is from the Obamachine. Even when it looks like it's making fun of Obama, it's really just is way of getting idiots like you riled up, so that your belly aching can help make Romney look like an even bigger fool than Obama.[/QUOTE]

:blahblah:

If President Romney isn't able to fix everything we want fixed, do we still blame Bush?

He'll send the nation into complete disaster just like reagan, bush, and W have done before, and the obedient GOP sheep will think massive spending, insane deficits and soaring unemployment is a good thing.
News flash: Those are bad things no matter who's in office. Even Obama.

Then why does the GOP supporters want to go back to proven failed right wing policies that have never worked?

Then why does the GOP supporters want to go back to proven failed right wing policies that have never worked?
Why don't you ask the Democrats the same question?

Look at Europe. Is that REALLY what you want us to emulate? It's utterly unsustainable. Europe is running out of Other People's Money.

Forum List

Back