I read a interesting article about Jews in Nazi Germany and Americans

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Its called "Hitlerland: American eye witnesses of nazi rise to power" and it said that jews and americans very slowly realised the danger of Hitler, they didnt thought Hitler would be really dangerous and when the shit hit the fance, the Americans didnt wanted to let in Jews and give them Visas.

Clannish block voters always make everyone nervous everywhere.

Does not matter who or why.

A Jewish homeland is the only solution to the problem of anti-Semitism.

Unfortunately the Palestinians feel robbed and they are not cooperating.

Isolationism had a lot to do with it and tight immigrant policies.....
At the time (1930's) the USA was still in the throws of a major world depression and letting in more Europeans was about as popular as letting in more Mexicans is now.

Its called "Hitlerland: American eye witnesses of nazi rise to power" and it said that jews and americans very slowly realised the danger of Hitler, they didnt thought Hitler would be really dangerous and when the shit hit the fance, the Americans didnt wanted to let in Jews and give them Visas.
Hitlerland: American Eyewitnesses to the Nazi Rise to Power: Andrew Nagorski: 0971486892819: Amazon.com: Books

Hitlerland is a bit of a guilty pleasure. Reading about the Nazis is not supposed to be fun, but Nagorski manages to make it so. Readers new to this story will find it fascinating” (The Washington Post).

Hitler’s rise to power, Germany’s march to the abyss, as seen through the eyes of Americans—diplomats, military officers, journalists, expats, visiting authors, Olympic athletes—who watched horrified and up close. “Engaging if chilling…a broader look at Americans who had a ringside seat to Hitler’s rise” (USA TODAY), Hitlerland offers a gripping narrative full of surprising twists—and a startlingly fresh perspective on this heavily dissected era.

Looks like a good book !!

Unfortunately Barnes & Noble does not carry it yet.

They usually get everything in eventually.

I hate ordering thru Amazon.

This book should be a bestseller between now and November with Trump running for office like Adolf did back in the 1930's.

Last edited:
Clannish block voters always make everyone nervous everywhere.

Does not matter who or why.

A Jewish homeland is the only solution to the problem of anti-Semitism.

Unfortunately the Palestinians feel robbed and they are not cooperating.
There were no Assyrians to push aside...

Thanks, my Mexican-looking Roma-Gypsy friend !!

You have found for me the next book that I will plan to read.

Clearly the rise of Adolf is the most fascinating topic of the 20th Century.

This author focuses on that.

The Russians have a similar issue with Putin.

And the USA is having a similar issue with Trump currently as well.

They want to murder Jews?

The USA was mostly influenced by the religious to hate Jews, claiming they killed Jesus....
That is/was the standard Catholic doctrine at the time.

I don't know if the Protestants felt the same way too.

All the anti-Semitism that I have researched for the 1920's and 1930's points to jealousy and fear of clannishness as the cause.

Silly frat boy !!!

"They" want to elect "Trump" ... or at least Romney's 47% wants to elect him.

Silly frat boy !!!

Those GOP members that don't pay income taxes won't be voting for Trump?

The USA was mostly influenced by the religious to hate Jews, claiming they killed Jesus....

All the anti-Semitism that I have researched for the 1920's and 1930's points to jealousy and fear of clannishness as the cause.
the protestants also, yet after the war, it did decrease...

just out of curiousity are you a greek american? thanks its a interesting book, reading books is very good

just out of curiousity are you a greek american? thanks its a interesting book, reading books is very good
American mutt.

German, Greek, Danish, Scottish.

All of these races originated from Persia according to Herodotus so that makes me 100% Aryan.

the protestants also, yet after the war, it did decrease...
I am guessing that Americans whether Catholic or Protestant did not feel sorry for the Jews until after WW2.

Then in 1948 when Truman sided with Israel against the UK and against the Palestinians the USA became pro-Israeli out of guilt.

So now the Jews and Israelis pump up the Holocaust as much as they can because they know it is their magical touchstone.

Just saying.

I have friends who are Israeli so I am pro-Israeli. They are nice people and I would fight and die for them.

I don't know any Palestinians. And their conduct so far has not endeared them to me either.

Silly frat boy !!!

Those GOP members that don't pay income taxes won't be voting for Trump?
Even since Reagan got rid of tax shelters (see -- he was a Democrat at heart still) all the GOP has been paying at least some taxes, like Romney, who pays 14% on his $20 million of annual taxable income.

Will they vote for Trump? Hell yes. They know Trump hates paying taxes too.

holocaust-survivor-murdered-in-hate-crime-holocaust-survivor-mireille-knoll-31857131.png
ymca model un logo.gif

Forum List

Back