I reaaly wanted to post in " Is it okay to post the contents of PMs...".

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...but somebody went and CLOSED the thread. Now I suppose EVERYONE will have to wonder for the rest of their days what profound, succinct statement of great value I had conjured up!

The secret is mine with which to die!:D

...but somebody went and CLOSED the thread. Now I suppose EVERYONE will have to wonder for the rest of their days what profound, succinct statement of great value I had conjured up!

OR --

you could send the line to me via a PM!

And then, if President Obama somehow manages to get his useless ass re-elected, I will have lost a bet and must depart the Board. And I'm thinking, maybe my last official act (with your approval of course) could be to share the contents of that PM.

On the bright side, Mitt is winning the election, so your secret will be forever safe.

Just send the word "Sandy" to Liability in a PM. He'll post it for you. He's a goosestepper. :eusa_angel:

Just send the word "Sandy" to Liability in a PM. He'll post it for you. He's a goosestepper. :eusa_angel:

Willowbark is simply bent out of shape (which at her advanced decrepit age is pretty dangerous) that Cali-Girl also known as Sandy Vag gets no respect from me.

So Willowbark's latest dishonest petty effort is to suggest that I must be a nazi-loving liberal since I don't kow-tow to Sandy like Willowbark does. Willow's the equivalent of the disgusting diseased ooze running out of a sick skunk's ass.

Back to the point of this thread, after having to unravel some of Willow's senile driven stupidity:

Your secret is still safe, asaratis.

Willowbark is simply bent out of shape (which at her advanced decrepit age is pretty dangerous) that Cali-Girl also known as Sandy Vag gets no respect from me.

So Willowbark's latest dishonest petty effort is to suggest that I must be a nazi-loving liberal since I don't kow-tow to Sandy like Willowbark does. Willow's the equivalent of the disgusting diseased ooze running out of a sick skunk's ass.

Back to the point of this thread, after having to unravel some of Willow's senile driven stupidity:

I'm trying to find some appropriate music for you to goosestep to.. something with "sand" in the lyrics.

I'm trying to find some appropriate music for you to goosestep to.. something with "sand" in the lyrics.

Ask your dopey bosom buddy Sandy. I'm sure she has grit enough for the two of you.

As for your typically dishonest goose-stepping meme, your fail is fully public. :clap2:

Ask your dopey bosom buddy Sandy. I'm sure she has grit enough for the two of you.

As for your typically dishonest goose-stepping meme, your fail is fully public. :clap2:

You're the only one denying that you goose step ever notice that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the only one denying that you goose step ever notice that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are the only dumb twat making the claim. I'm sure you never noticed that.

You really are a stupid senile ol' biddy. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuX7bs2qAM&feature=related]Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuX7bs2qAM&feature=related]Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes - YouTube[/ame]

Perfect. from this day forth liability the goosestepper will be Mr. Sandman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaQx-teXI4]America - Sandman (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]
This might be more appropriate for Liability.

God! I hope Obama loses his ass in this election! I would literally HATE to be stuck with all the puffed up toads here that actually think he has redeeming value other than as food for hogs.

Meanwhile I will archive my salient notes and comments in a separate computer....and lay them out before the world audience when I deem it more capable of absorbing and understanding the contents thereof.

Perfect. from this day forth liability the goosestepper will be Mr. Sandman.

When Willowbark can't debate anything on the merits, she tries her hand at cheap and dishonest ad hominem.

Honesty is not one of her interests. She is fundamentally sleazy.

OR --

And then, if President Obama somehow manages to get his useless ass re-elected, I will have lost a bet and must depart the Board. And I'm thinking, maybe my last official act (with your approval of course) could be to share the contents of that PM.

On the bright side, Mitt is winning the election, so your secret will be forever safe.

Why would you make a dumb bet like that. Now I'm gonna have to miss you, my friend.

OR --

Why would you make a dumb bet like that. Now I'm gonna have to miss you, my friend.

:)

Don't worry.

Pres. Obama is going to lose.

It's just that simple.

But if the American electorate were to fuck up and put him back in, then I wouldn't mind leaving. Politics would be a useless pass time in America, from that day on. Certainly there would be no reason to sit around and chat about it anymore.

OR --

:)

Don't worry.

Pres. Obama is going to lose.

It's just that simple.

But if the American electorate were to fuck up and put him back in, then I wouldn't mind leaving. Politics would be a useless pass time in America, from that day on. Certainly there would be no reason to sit around and chat about it anymore.

You know your talking heads have their best material when Democrats are in office.

Stay in touch anyway, maybe I'll come and visit you at your new website.

Forum List

Back