I ran into... vol 2

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
I ran into GW Bush a month ago. He looked concerned so I asked him, "Sir, you look as if you're stuck between a rock and a hard place.". He said," Not really; Afghanistan wasn't that hard".

I ran into Hillary Clinton the other day. I asked her about her husband's heart. She said,"His heart will be fine now that we have his appetite under control". I said, "Oh, so you did have him castrated".

I ran into Magic Johnson the other day. I chose to avoid him out of fear that I might suggest that he changes his name because it contradicts his status.

I ran into R. Kelly the other day. I told him that I was a big fan and that he would be a great meteorologist in Alaska. He asked me why and so I answered,"Because the forecast will always be the same. You'll be deep in the mid teens, if not lower."

I ran into Anna Nichole Smith the other day; it was inevidable, I couldn't walk around her breasts.

I ran into a gay rights group the other day. I told them that I will be behind their cause; I figured that I would rather "have their backs" than for them to have MINES.

Forum List

Back