I.Q.'s high enough...

Nov 15, 2009
Here are some American's with high enough I.Q.'s to...

71107SD-1-1.jpg

2035154443_0649dc179a.jpg

60010175942.jpg

4784102805_9d97a7d2e1.jpg

DSC07245.jpg

350523.jpg

bouldergraf2.jpg

Google-Building+7+Sign.jpg

wearechange11th.jpg

2494496899_aa1e166ddc.jpg

Chicago_Anti-War_March_October_16_2010006-357x254.jpg

june5sfrally.jpg

pttpbooth.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I love it when truthtards step all over their dicks in their attempts to pat themselves on the back and try to make themselves feel important for once in their miserable lives.

If you are so intelligent, CD, why is it you are constantly making mistakes and reposting lies? How many times now have you posted the same tired lies of the 9/11 investigation which cost hundreds of millions of dollars actually being the 9/11 commission report and the 9/11 commission report costing less than the Lewinski scandal investigation? Ten? Twenty? I've lost count. Intelligent people shouldn't have to resort to constant lies to make their case, right? Unless, of course, the entire case is bullshit from the getgo.

Personally I haven't met a truthtard who was above room temperature intelligence. They have little to no reasoning skills and almost always have to rely on conspiratard sites to tell them what to think. Take away the lies of the conspiratard sites and they are like babes in the forest; clueless, smelly, and soon to be wolf chow.

Iq does not necessarially have anything to do with common sense.
Indeed it seems adverse to common sense.

How intelligent is it to constantly have to spam a board to try and get one's point across? :lol: One might say that is extremely retarded and indicative of an attention whore. And one would be right!

Like I said, Truthtards and conspiratards are so full of themselves they have to repost all their works even when they look like complete fools in the threads. To an attention whore, any attention is better than no attention even if it is negative attention.

Yeah like those who say as long as the market is doing good so is America.
Tax cuts create jobs.
Trickle down economics.
Businesses will properly regulate rhemselves.
The economy is fundamentally sound.
Reagan proved defecits do not matter.

Like I said ...
Just start debunking and stop running diversion for the inside-job murderers of innocent Americans. That is right! Stand on your soapbox and defend Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of their inside-job cohorts, because they are going into the lake of fire to burn right along with 'all liars' ...

Like I said ...
Just start debunking and stop running diversion for the inside-job murderers of innocent Americans. That is right! Stand on your soapbox and defend Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest of their inside-job cohorts, because they are going into the lake of fire to burn right along with 'all liars' ...

How someone who lies as much as you can possibly believe in God is completely beyond me. You DO realize he frowns on lying, right? :lol:

So why isn't the Truth Movement after the engineering schools?

If the Truth Movement is correct then the schools must be either lying or deliberately remaining silent. How can they teach people to design skyscrapers if they don't know how to distribute the steel.

The buildings do have to hold themselves up. Why haven't they been saying anything about that in NINE YEARS?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo]YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World[/ame]

psik

:lol: I love it when truthtards step all over their dicks in their attempts to pat themselves on the back and try to make themselves feel important for once in their miserable lives.

If you are so intelligent, CD, why is it you are constantly making mistakes and reposting lies? How many times now have you posted the same tired lies of the 9/11 investigation which cost hundreds of millions of dollars actually being the 9/11 commission report and the 9/11 commission report costing less than the Lewinski scandal investigation? Ten? Twenty? I've lost count. Intelligent people shouldn't have to resort to constant lies to make their case, right? Unless, of course, the entire case is bullshit from the getgo.

Personally I haven't met a truthtard who was above room temperature intelligence. They have little to no reasoning skills and almost always have to rely on conspiratard sites to tell them what to think. Take away the lies of the conspiratard sites and they are like babes in the forest; clueless, smelly, and soon to be wolf chow.

He's not lying...I mean just the other day he posted this:

I'm Officially Retiring From Trying to Get Support for a New 9/11 Investigation. - Political Forum

Obviously with this lame thread we all can agree that he's not trying anymore. :lol::lol:

So why isn't the Truth Movement after the engineering schools?

If the Truth Movement is correct then the schools must be either lying or deliberately remaining silent. How can they teach people to design skyscrapers if they don't know how to distribute the steel.

The buildings do have to hold themselves up. Why haven't they been saying anything about that in NINE YEARS?

YouTube - WTC Modeling Instruction & Testing in the Real World

psik

Thus one can correctly deduce that the truth movement is NOT correct. :lol: You still don't understand the simple difference between static and dynamic loads. No WONDER you're so confused and conflicted! Well, that and nobody believes your stupid fucked up little toy video because it is totally retarded to think your little toy either accurately models the twin towers or proves anything other than your ignorance.

He's not lying...I mean just the other day he posted this:

I'm Officially Retiring From Trying to Get Support for a New 9/11 Investigation. - Political Forum

Obviously with this lame thread we all can agree that he's not trying anymore. :lol::lol:

He has "retired" several times, but attention whores can't stay away when there is attention to be had! :lol:

Forum List

Back