I put vodka in my Bunny's drink sipper

Hooray for animal abuse! Creep.

This "person" belongs in a mental institution.

It's cruel. Poor bun-bun.
:popcorn:
I'm just trolling!

Wth would a rabbit even drink vodka??? It's not like it had a hard day at the office:lmao::itsok::rofl:
Rabbits like the sugar in alcohol. Of course vodka doesn't contain much if any sugar, so I don't think that would be its drink of choice........unless you offered it the green apple flavor, I could see it going for that.
yes I can't imagine a rabbit drinking vodka.

I don't know if they drink fruit juice.

Hooray for animal abuse! Creep.

I'm just trolling!

Wth would a rabbit even drink vodka??? It's not like it had a hard day at the office:lmao::itsok::rofl:
Rabbits like the sugar in alcohol. Of course vodka doesn't contain much if any sugar, so I don't think that would be its drink of choice........unless you offered it the green apple flavor, I could see it going for that.

If you have a rabbit then you already know the answer to this and are still trolling.

For the record, I wanted to punch you in the face when I read your OP.

I'm just trolling!

If you have a rabbit then you already know the answer to this and are still trolling.

Me too. There is nothing funny about abusing animals.

What's the point of keeping an animal in a cage?
Sometimes she stays in there to give mummy a break. If she wasn't in there she would have trashed the house by now.

Who fucking cares. Trashed house for trashed genetalia.
What is with you social progressives and your hatred of Transgendered people?

What is it with people who assign views to others and then expect them to take on the role assigned? Furthermore, what is it with men who transition to women and profess a hatred of feminists and blame "liberals" for all they've suffered as a transgendered person?

These are your positions you staked out.

I'm just trolling!

I would have demolished you.

foxy my pony as a kid absolutely loved beer

he would even steal a bottle if he got the chance

I woke up to Bunny knocking over her water drinker. she's been charging around doing the rabbit foot bang thing at random.She got a big fright.

I'm guessing she needs some brandy to settle her nerves.

foxy my pony as a kid absolutely loved beer

he would even steal a bottle if he got the chance
to think, some people only give them bread and water.

foxy acted more like a dog then a pony

he got to freely roam the yard when we were outside

he would hang out for BBQ and on occassion slip an opened beer bottle from the table --LOL

he would grab it with his mouth and tilt his head back and shotgun the beer instantly

--LOL

Forum List

Back