I put peanut butter in my pancake mix

I just tried it yesterday for the first time. I ran out of chocolate chips and I saw the peanut butter sitting there and thought fuck yeah. I put peanut butter in everything, I don't know how I didn't think of this before.

Next time, add chocolate chips?

I always add them anyway, today I was out and used peanut butter. But chocolate and peanut butter together is better than 99.9999999% of anything else anyone can think of EVER, so yes, that will be my next batch.

So you used peanut butter chips and not peanut butter.

How about trying this...... you will need to start an hour early though.

Heat 2 cups of what ever liquid you are going to use for the pancake mix.... put 1/4 cup of peanut butter into that....and stir until combined.... cool the mix and then use that to make the pancakes and put the chocolate chips into that....

Heat 2 cups of what ever liquid you are going to use for the pancake mix.... put 1/4 cup of peanut butter into that....and stir until combined.... cool the mix and then use that to make the pancakes and put the chocolate chips into that....

No I put 2 spoonfuls of straight up peanut butter in the mix.

No I put 2 spoonfuls of straight up peanut butter in the mix.

:thup:

Forum List

Back