I put my resume out

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I put my resume on computerjobs. Trying again. Can I make it work this time? Can I learn to shut the hell up. Probably not. Here's to the wall! :bang3: :alco:

• Banned
I also just applied online at Border's books. It was a freaking 37 page online applications. Grueling, for a 8$ job. DOH!

(Buckhead location, p)

rtwngAvngr said:
I also just applied online at Border's books. It was a freaking 37 page online applications. Grueling, for a 8$ job. DOH!

(Buckhead location, p)

37 pages, are you serious. Do they need your blood type and mother's mother's maiden name?

• Banned
Said1 said:
37 pages, are you serious. Do they need your blood type and mother's mother's maiden name?

A huge part of it was a multiple choice thing about your moods and how you get along with people mostly. The oddest question was this: "Does it make you angry when when courts let guilty criminals go free". I put "no". To me this was a political litmus test. Of course, it was a lie.

rtwngAvngr said:
A huge part of it was a multiple choice thing about your moods and how you get along with people mostly. The oddest question was this: "Does it make you angry when when courts let guilty criminals go free". I put "no". To me this was a political litmus test. Of course, it was a lie.

For shame! Being dishonest in order to make a buck. I'm telling. :p:

Someone asked me to write in as few words as possible what I think the phrase "money is the root of all evil" means in my opinion, during an interview. I wrote it isn't (I decided I didn't want the job before the question). :D

• Banned
Said1 said:
For shame! Being dishonest in order to make a buck. I'm telling. :p:

Someone asked me to write in as few words as possible what I think the phrase "money is the root of all evil" means in my opinion, during an interview. I wrote it isn't (I decided I didn't want the job before the question). :D

They just don't want any ornery, moral, conservatives in their worldly satanic organizations.

rtwngAvngr said:

What does that have to do with stocking shelves or running a register? Or do the latte makers do criminal defense work behind the counter? :poop:
Ah, I know. They want to make sure you are a lib in case you get to make any book purchasing or display decisions.

PS Good luck with the job search!

Abbey Normal said:
What does that have to do with stocking shelves or running a register? Or do the latte makers do criminal defense work behind the counter? :poop:
Ah, I know. They want to make sure you are a lib in case you get to make any book purchasing or display decisions.

PS Good luck with the job search!

I know. I need to keep my true views under tight wraps. This sucks. Of course, eventually they will try to draw me into a big Bush Bash. "yeah, and he says "nucular", what a failure!" Practice makes perfect.

rtwngAvngr said:
I know. I need to keep my true views under tight wraps. This sucks. Of course, eventually they will try to draw me into a big Bush Bash. "yeah, and he says "nucular", what a failure!" Practice makes perfect.
Years ago Butt-Head was conservative....these days, well, you know.

rtwngAvngr said:

We'll never tell! Plus, think of the great stories you can tell us!

rtwngAvngr said:

If you've any questions concerning a particularly inexplicable commie trait, look me up, I'll explain it to you, and give you a convincing line and/or anecdote to endear you to them.

Zhukov said:
If you've any questions concerning a particularly inexplicable commie trait, look me up, I'll explain it to you, and give you a convincing line and/or anecdote to endear you to them.

Can do!

A big part of it will be learning the right mixture of smugness and condescension.

rtwngAvngr said:

(Buckhead location, p)

Too bad you don't live around here. Derek, my youngest worked for Waldens/Borders through high school. Called his old boss, mgr in DeKalb, got my daughter job before she headed back to school.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can do!

A big part of it will be learning the right mixture of smugness and condescension.

Your smugness knows no bounds. All customers are idiots and your inferiors. You find it difficult to believe they can actually read. The magazine section is in the front.

Your condescension fixates on well dressed white men. They are klansmen. They beat their wives. They are stealing from you. Exactly how is irrelevant, change the subject. They are so smug.

ok couple of things

money is not the root of all evil.....people with fucked up moral and ethical values are

if the courts set you free you are not guility thus the question is idiotic

manu1959 said:
ok couple of things

money is not the root of all evil.....people with fucked up moral and ethical values are

if the courts set you free you are not guility thus the question is idiotic

Yeah. I wish there had been "this question is idiotic" as one of the choices! lol.

rtwngAvngr said:

I beg your pardon? What's wrong with nucular?

Forum List

Back