I Previously stated that Taxes would eventualy have to be raised,now we have a $700

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I previously posted a thread that the Federal government had to raise Taxes
on the entire United States population. My reason being that in a Global economy, were we have rising costs on many items, a tax cut would leave the Federal government, at an eventual deficeit situation, at some point in the future.

Now we have this Investment Bank meltdown. And the Federal government of America, is saying that the American tax payer will have to assisst in paying
$700 Billion dollars to help maintain the existence of private investment Banks, and borkerage firms.

I still stand by my statement,Taxes should have been raised on the American
public a long time ago. And Taxes must be raised on us all, Now!!.

I previously posted a thread that the Federal government had to raise Taxes
on the entire United States population. My reason being that in a Global economy, were we have rising costs on many items, a tax cut would leave the Federal government, at an eventual deficeit situation, at some point in the future.

Now we have this Investment Bank meltdown. And the Federal government of America, is saying that the American tax payer will have to assisst in paying
$700 Billion dollars to help maintain the existence of private investment Banks, and borkerage firms.

I still stand by my statement,Taxes should have been raised on the American
public a long time ago. And Taxes must be raised on us all, Now!!.

Just wait when Social Security will lead to a financial crises for the Federal Government.

Forum List

Back