I predict violence and mayhem...

• Banned
Likewise I'm extremely happy I live in the middle of nowhere.

So, where in that article does it mention these mysterious members of the "left" that are organizing this event?

Because I'm just not seeing Moveon.org or any other "left" organization mentioned in connection with this at all.

I love it!

If someone would have made this thread about a tea party rally, you guys would have been over flowing with faux outrage.

So you know for a fact anyone having to do with the liberal party is planning this march?
Looks like to me a group of people are getting together to support an ethnic group, not a political party.:cuckoo:

And lets hope you get the facts straight, you did such a good job in the Kent State thread.

Actually, I'm just going to come out and say that this demonstration is obviously funded and organized by members of the Tea Party.

Damn Tea Party members, always stirring up trouble.

They dont want the latino vote anymore.

The fools dont realize that latinos often voted republican in the past.

i predict there will be 2.000.000 real americans attending and exercising their rights, and some liberal plants trying to sabotage this event.

wait, what?
:confused:

The whole 100,000 people will be infiltrated by Tea Baggers

So you know for a fact anyone having to do with the liberal party is planning this march?
Looks like to me a group of people are getting together to support an ethnic group, not a political party.:cuckoo:

And lets hope you get the facts straight, you did such a good job in the Kent State thread.

People are getting together to SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. To announce they SUPPORT people breaking the law and freely illegally entering and staying in this Country. If it were Arizona maybe someone would be at the protest to document all the Illegals there and arrest their asses. But since it is California nothing will happen except some rioting.

So, what is your solution to immigration reform?

We do not need reform, we need to enforce the laws we already have. We need to secure the board fine employers and kick out illegals and we need to do it 24 hours a day every day.

Amnesty did not work in 86 and it won't work now.

People are getting together to SUPPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. To announce they SUPPORT people breaking the law and freely illegally entering and staying in this Country. If it were Arizona maybe someone would be at the protest to document all the Illegals there and arrest their asses. But since it is California nothing will happen except some rioting.

You're a liar. You're a RW Fringer. And, you're not very bright.
Some on the far left support illegal immigration as does BigFarma, as do many owners of small restaurants and small landscaping businesses. Greed is a deadly sin, but hypocrisy is a mortal sin.

So, what is your solution to immigration reform?

We do not need reform, we need to enforce the laws we already have. We need to secure the board fine employers and kick out illegals and we need to do it 24 hours a day every day.

Amnesty did not work in 86 and it won't work now.

There will have to be a form of amnesty. What you want would be cost prohibitive. EVERY study has shown this and its a big reason why this never gets sloved.

Silly little people like you try and say "no amnesty" and it is the only way to do it without breaking the bank.

What you want would require a mass Force of officers who did nothing but immigration.

It is not going to happen GET IT!

Yeah, that is what they are protesting.:cuckoo:

Some on the far left support illegal immigration as does BigFarma, as do many owners of small restaurants and small landscaping businesses. Greed is a deadly sin, but hypocrisy is a mortal sin.

I am a liar? Then exactly what are they protesting you fucking dumb mother fucker?

I am a liar? Then exactly what are they protesting you fucking dumb mother fucker?

"Dumb MOTHER FUCKER" iF I HAD FUCKED YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE YOU'D BE A HELL OF LOT SMARTER AND NOT SO FUCKING UGLY - FORTUNATELY I HAVE TASTE AND STANDARDS.

Forum List

Back