I predict unemployment will drop in the next BLS report

As I said you're trolling. Truth don't matter can ask some really dumb questions but your question topped the most stupidest question she could ever dream to ask.

You want me to give proof that the government( obama's labor department and census bureau) control's the collection and release of the numbers. Really dumb ass who does collect and release the BLS numbers?
No, you need to prove the government MANIPULATES the BLS numbers to favor Obama, and Gallup's numbers to favor Obama even more.

However, those who quit looking for work aren't counted as part of the total labor force, which also isn't accurately reflecting population growth, which basically allowed the government to yank 1.2 million out of the labor force in January.

Labor Market Contracts by 1.2 Million People, Zero Hedge Reports
I keep repeating that the BLS refuses to use the data embedded in income tax collections to be able to report real time jobs and wages. Why does it refuse? Could the reason it refuses to use real time data on jobs and incomes be because perhaps this jobs number is politically motivated? The entire world is looking at US job creation as a proxy on how well Obama is doing? Could the Obama administration be pressuring its economist employees to create the best possible new jobs number?
Biderman’s Daily Edge 2/3/2012: Is BLS Data Skewed? - TrimTabs Money Blog | TrimTabs Money Blog
I am not the only one who thinks it.
As I have pointed out before, CON$ lie in packs!
But none of them can show that the numbers were manipulated by anyone other than CON$, who manipulate the out of labor force number by including retired, dead, disabled, students, etc., as part of the labor force. The rationalization for their dishonest manipulation of the out of the labor force number is that people only leave the labor force because they are discouraged so they must be counted as part of the labor force no matter how dead, retired, disabled, etc., they might be. :cuckoo:

No, you need to prove the government MANIPULATES the BLS numbers to favor Obama, and Gallup's numbers to favor Obama even more.

I keep repeating that the BLS refuses to use the data embedded in income tax collections to be able to report real time jobs and wages. Why does it refuse? Could the reason it refuses to use real time data on jobs and incomes be because perhaps this jobs number is politically motivated? The entire world is looking at US job creation as a proxy on how well Obama is doing? Could the Obama administration be pressuring its economist employees to create the best possible new jobs number?
Biderman’s Daily Edge 2/3/2012: Is BLS Data Skewed? - TrimTabs Money Blog | TrimTabs Money Blog
But none of them can show that the numbers were manipulated by anyone other than CON$, who manipulate the out of labor force number by including retired, dead, disabled, students, etc., as part of the labor force. The rationalization for their dishonest manipulation of the out of the labor force number is that people only leave the labor force because they are discouraged so they must be counted as part of the labor force no matter how dead, retired, disabled, etc., they might be. :cuckoo:
You opinion means nothing, obama is the biggest liar that has been president, at least with the other presidents their was some truth to there lies. obama has lied from day one. He has appointed tax cheats and liars. holder another obama appointment is trying to cover his and obama's tracks with fast and furious.

You opinion means nothing, obama is the biggest liar that has been president, at least with the other presidents their was some truth to there lies. obama has lied from day one. He has appointed tax cheats and liars. holder another obama appointment is trying to cover his and obama's tracks with fast and furious.
Your desperate attempt to divert away from the fact that your sources are the ones manipulating the labor force numbers reveals you too know they are lying in packs.
Thank you!

It is all about lying about what is and is not meant by the supposed unemployment numbers.

The question to ask is how many as a percent were employed BEFORE Obama took over and how many NOW as a percent are employed.

That's not what will be used. I think unemployment will drop below 8 in the next BLS, and the left will cheer because of the false numbers.

Gallup has it at 9.0% now. They are usually an indicator of the BLS, or at least close to the BLS numbers. I am thinking 8.8 when the BLS numbers come out in mid-March.

Your desperate attempt to divert away from the fact that your sources are the ones manipulating the labor force numbers reveals you too know they are lying in packs.
Thank you!

Question dipshit? How can may sources manipulate the BLS since they have nothing to do with the collection of the data or the release of? The only one that could manipulate the BLS is the census bureau and the labor department.

It is all about lying about what is and is not meant by the supposed unemployment numbers.

The question to ask is how many as a percent were employed BEFORE Obama took over and how many NOW as a percent are employed.

That's not what will be used. I think unemployment will drop below 8 in the next BLS, and the left will cheer because of the false numbers.

Gallup has it at 9.0% now. They are usually an indicator of the BLS, or at least close to the BLS numbers. I am thinking 8.8 when the BLS numbers come out in mid-March.

I kind of appreciate your general demeanor and attitude here. But your obvious desire for the unemployment rate to go up is enough to make a real American puke.

Thank you!

Question dipshit? How can may sources manipulate the BLS since they have nothing to do with the collection of the data or the release of? The only one that could manipulate the BLS is the census bureau and the labor department.
Again that patented CON$ervative dumb act! I didn't say your dishonest sources manipulated the COLLECTION of the BLS data, I said they dishonestly changed the workforce numbers by taking the dead, retired, disabled, etc., from the out of workforce numbers and adding them to the labor force numbers to get their phony UE rate. :eusa_liar: One of your liars went so far as to say that the BLS says the UE rate is 9.04% when they don't! :eusa_liar:

Your pack of liars all tell the same lie that everyone who leaves the labor force leaves because they are discouraged. :eusa_liar: No one leaves because they die, become disabled, retire, go back to school, stay home to care for a sick, disabled, or elderly family member, leaves the country, etc., only because they are discouraged and therefore all the dead, retired, disabled, etc., must be added back into the labor force. :eusa_liar:

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Unemployment is 9.04% | NCRenegade

The first two columns below are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). I added the last column to account for the 1.2 million people whom the government considers to have “fell out of the labor force”.

I kind of appreciate your general demeanor and attitude here. But your obvious desire for the unemployment rate to go up is enough to make a real American puke.

I have no desire for it to go up. I am predicting it will go up. There's a difference If you want to call a simple prediction a desire for a particular outcome, I can certainly oblige you next prediction you make.

Thank you!

Again that patented CON$ervative dumb act! I didn't say your dishonest sources manipulated the COLLECTION of the BLS data, I said they dishonestly changed the workforce numbers by taking the dead, retired, disabled, etc., from the out of workforce numbers and adding them to the labor force numbers to get their phony UE rate. :eusa_liar: One of your liars went so far as to say that the BLS says the UE rate is 9.04% when they don't! :eusa_liar:

Your pack of liars all tell the same lie that everyone who leaves the labor force leaves because they are discouraged. :eusa_liar: No one leaves because they die, become disabled, retire, go back to school, stay home to care for a sick, disabled, or elderly family member, leaves the country, etc., only because they are discouraged and therefore all the dead, retired, disabled, etc., must be added back into the labor force. :eusa_liar:

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Unemployment is 9.04% | NCRenegade

The first two columns below are from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). I added the last column to account for the 1.2 million people whom the government considers to have “fell out of the labor force”.
Again that patented CON$ervative dumb act! I didn't say your dishonest sources manipulated the COLLECTION of the BLS data, I said they dishonestly changed the workforce numbers by taking the dead, retired, disabled, etc

Talk about being fucking dishonest DUMBcrat you are one of the most dishonest people here in this forum. I asked you how could my sources manipulate the BLS which is exactly what you said?

your sources are the ones manipulating the labor force numbers reveals you too know they are lying in packs.
You are a lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Again that patented CON$ervative dumb act! I didn't say your dishonest sources manipulated the COLLECTION of the BLS data, I said they dishonestly changed the workforce numbers by taking the dead, retired, disabled, etc
Talk about being fucking dishonest DUMBcrat you are one of the most dishonest people here in this forum. I asked you how could my sources manipulate the BLS which is exactly what you said?

your sources are the ones manipulating the labor force numbers reveals you too know they are lying in packs.
As always, you have to dishonestly edit my post to support YOUR lie. I even gave an example of one of your lying links who admitted that they changed the BLS labor force numbers, that you edited out.

And here is again my original post where I first explained to you exactly how your sources lie:
Originally Posted by edthecynic As I have pointed out before, CON$ lie in packs!

As always, you have to dishonestly edit my post to support YOUR lie. I even gave an example of one of your lying links who admitted that they changed the BLS labor force numbers, that you edited out.

And here is again my original post where I first explained to you exactly how your sources lie:
Originally Posted by edthecynic As I have pointed out before, CON$ lie in packs!

I did not edit your post you lying sack of shit I quoted your post in whole and quoted what part I was commenting to separately. Edith the liar just crawl away.

Here's that post one more time that you said I edited

Thank you!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4847640-post163.html

I'm not going to dignify posts prior to this point by reading them. I will say that as far as predictions go, BLS will adjust January numbers to 8.5% and February will come in at 8.8%.

I'm not going to dignify posts prior to this point by reading them. I will say that as far as predictions go, BLS will adjust January numbers to 8.5% and February will come in at 8.8%.

BLS very rarely adjusts the household data. I don't think there will be much, if any change in either direction, and it could go either way.

Forum List

Back