Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Since Russian collusion is dead

The lying libtard party girl gets sent out of town on a rail

CNN will have nothing left but to start crying about those kids again lol

We shall see

-Geaux

Yeah. Maybe...there's also the chance that the specter of global warming may be summoned. After all, it's hurricane season. Think of the children!

Mueller has not released his findings

When he does....CNN will have a lot to keep us tuned in

Yeah. Maybe...there's also the chance that the specter of global warming may be summoned. After all, it's hurricane season. Think of the children!
You have a point. Like when Florence arrived all we heard about was Puerto Rico

-Geaux

You have a point. Like when Florence arrived all we heard about was Puerto Rico

-Geaux
Yep. Sandy is the standard. LOL What we need is some hugging on a beach...somewhere...anywhere.

Let the healing begin!

Findings? So when there are none, you think CNN will run 24/7 exonerating POTUS?

-Geaux

You don’t offer sweetheart plea deals to Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and Gates without some useful information in return

Let’s hope we have a Democratic House to investigate

Findings? So when there are none, you think CNN will run 24/7 exonerating POTUS?

-Geaux

You don’t offer sweetheart plea deals to Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and Gates without some useful information in return

I doubt we will. And hope we don’t.

-Geaux

We will. The Senate is the only one in question. Your dotard will finally face accountibility.

-Geaux

We will. The Senate is the only one in question. Your dotard will finally face accountibility.
I didn’t vote for him. Remember Hillary in a landslide? Still to early to tell. I seriously hope the looney left doesn’t get in.

-Geaux

Accountability for what exactly?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back