I pray that Israel will remove Turkey from the face of the Earth.

1. Noone will declare war on Turkey. :cuckoo:
2. Islamists, Atheists, Leftistists, Rightists etc. --- which political spectrum is elected by Turks into governing power is domestic politics of Turkey.
3. Noone in world is and will interact with Turkey with a mind-set of "Radical Islamist Government" like the OP is implying.
4. Turkey shares nuclear umbrella of NATO, with half of nuclear weapons in Turkey to be delivered by bombers of Turkish Air-Force, off course, with the consent of US president.
Rest of nuclear weapons reside in Incirlik for use by USA with consent of Turkish government.
5. Most people don't know dynamics of Turkish society.
6. Regarding the Middle-East in general: It is not Turkey that has to look shamefully into mirror, but US administration that lends a protecting hand to Israel for injustice and inhumanity to continue. The so-called peace process by USA is nearly 2 decades old.
7. US people must ask themselves whether Israel-centrist US policy to Middle-East serves USA
8. due to 7+8 the Middle-East needs a re-configuration, Flotilla issue will fasten this process.
9. Turkey is not on defensive, is not threatened militarily and will not leave Middle-East to itself with its core issue Palestine.
10. Israelian-Turkish relations are rough future ahead.
11. Israel is the sole barrier to Middle-East peace with its US-backed inaccountability umbrella and its nukes. It needs to be de-nuclearized to establish Middle-East as non-nulear zone.
12. No one should expect Turkey to concentrate on artificial issues like "hearing and saying" Iranian nuclear weapons.
13. Rest will be seen, it is to fresh.

2. Islamists, Atheists, Leftistists, Rightists etc. --- which political spectrum is elected by Turks into governing power is domestic politics of Turkey.
3. Noone in world is and will interact with Turkey with a mind-set of "Radical Islamist Government" like the OP is implying.
4. Turkey shares nuclear umbrella of NATO, with half of nuclear weapons in Turkey to be delivered by bombers of Turkish Air-Force, off course, with the consent of US president.
Rest of nuclear weapons reside in Incirlik for use by USA with consent of Turkish government.
6. Regarding the Middle-East in general: It is not Turkey that has to look shamefully into mirror, but US administration that lends a protecting hand to Israel for injustice and inhumanity to continue. The so-called peace process by USA is nearly 2 decades old.
7. US people must ask themselves whether Israel-centrist US policy to Middle-East serves USA
8. due to 7+8 the Middle-East needs a re-configuration, Flotilla issue will fasten this process.
9. Turkey is not on defensive, is not threatened militarily and will not leave Middle-East to itself with its core issue Palestine.
11. Israel is the sole barrier to Middle-East peace with its US-backed inaccountability umbrella and its nukes. It needs to be de-nuclearized to establish Middle-East as non-nulear zone.
12. No one should expect Turkey to concentrate on artificial issues like "hearing and saying" Iranian nuclear weapons.

Video in English subtitles of Prime Minister:
VIDEO: Erdo?an condemns Israeli raid on Gaza aid ship - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

2lxwbva.png

Last edited:

Video in English subtitles of Prime Minister:
VIDEO: Erdo?an condemns Israeli raid on Gaza aid ship - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

2lxwbva.png

3:00 onwards,
Parliament's Foreign Relations Commitee Chief, Murat Mercan:
"All ships have been checked before there journey by Turkish authorities, no wepons whatsoever"

Before the video, here another link of Turkish Customs undersecretariat saying that passengers have been checked by x-ray and metal detectors:
Officials deny Israeli claims weapons were onboard

Choose your sides carefully, Turkey is waiting for International response.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyn0-VB5iFI]YouTube - Inside Story: A look into the aid flotilla attack by Israel[/ame]

Turkey to take Israel to its own courts

Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç said on Tuesday that recent actions of the Israeli government were defined as crimes and that public prosecutors would be ordered to start an investigation into Israeli government officials.
(...)
If the Justice Ministry grants its permission, then Turkey will be able to make applications to other countries via Interpol and can demand the extradition of Israeli government officials to Turkey.

Holy shit!:eek:

You must be one of those religion dip shits who think that....

Oh never mind. You're too fucked up to understand.

By the way my wife says you probably have a tiny dick and that's what makes you such a dork. :lol:

I hope Israel with gods help will remove all muslims and Iran from the face of the earth. I hope these idiots try to mess with gods chosen people and god removes them from the face of the earth his self.
Keep hoping, loser. :lol:

Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç said on Tuesday that recent actions of the Israeli government were defined as crimes and that public prosecutors would be ordered to start an investigation into Israeli government officials.
(...)
If the Justice Ministry grants its permission, then Turkey will be able to make applications to other countries via Interpol and can demand the extradition of Israeli government officials to Turkey.

That is the best idea I have heard all day.

Very Christlike of you. He must be very proud of his child!

You are obviously a disciple of Satan and are destined to die soon.

God has made it very clear that He is going to kill all of the followers of Allah with his own hands. All the Islamics need to die. It says so in the Bible. Since you are denying the Bible you are one of them. You made your choice and now you will die in your sins.

Why didn't you read the Bible when you had time? You have no excuse now.

Right now, across the globe, born-again, fundamentalist, bible-believing, evangelical Christians are being led down a path to destruction through a Satanically calculated deception, the roots of which were cultivated in ages past set forth for the final conflict between good and evil on earth.
There appears to be a form of Christian madness in these times whereby many believe that the hand of God can be forced, the events of prophecy summoned, bringing about the end -- not realizing that by even attempting such, they place themselves in the role of the agency of evil.
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9).

Zionism - The Occult
Guild Of Antichrist

Very Christlike of you. He must be very proud of his child!

You are obviously a disciple of Satan and are destined to die soon.

God has made it very clear that He is going to kill all of the followers of Allah with his own hands. All the Islamics need to die. It says so in the Bible. Since you are denying the Bible you are one of them. You made your choice and now you will die in your sins.

Why didn't you read the Bible when you had time? You have no excuse now.

Right now, across the globe, born-again, fundamentalist, bible-believing, evangelical Christians are being led down a path to destruction through a Satanically calculated deception, the roots of which were cultivated in ages past set forth for the final conflict between good and evil on earth.
There appears to be a form of Christian madness in these times whereby many believe that the hand of God can be forced, the events of prophecy summoned, bringing about the end -- not realizing that by even attempting such, they place themselves in the role of the agency of evil.
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9).

Zionism - The Occult
Guild Of Antichrist

So now at least one person thinks we should nuke Turkey?

I like turkey, what would we do on Thanksgiving without turkeys?

I hope Israel with gods help will remove all muslims and Iran from the face of the earth. I hope these idiots try to mess with gods chosen people and god removes them from the face of the earth his self.
Keep hoping, loser. :lol:

Dainty thought I deserved a neg-rep for my part in the quoted exchange. :lol:

This forces me to conclude that Dainty thinks that "all Muslims" should be "removed from the face of the Earth." :thup:

Hate is a natural result when people have seen their friends and family slowly beheaded with rusty knives. The process is extremely painful to the person having their throat slit open.

Knowing that Islam has beheaded hundreds of millions of people because they worship JHVH in place of Satan, I have learned to hate all of Islam. Anybody who worships satan and laughs about it deserves the wrath of righteous people.

All of Islam needs to be removed from the surface of the Earth. The sooner the better.

Hate is a natural result when people have seen their friends and family slowly beheaded with rusty knives. The process is extremely painful to the person having their throat slit open.

Knowing that Islam has beheaded hundreds of millions of people because they worship JHVH in place of Satan, I have learned to hate all of Islam. Anybody who worships satan and laughs about it deserves the wrath of righteous people.
All of Islam needs to be removed from the surface of the Earth. The sooner the better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I purchased a knife from the Goodwill second hand store this morning!

Coincidence?

New Topics

Forum List

Back