I pray for a Republican Win

Funny, but I wasn't saying they should be 'run' a certain way or the people should do certain things. My government may do so, but for me, no. I applaud when they do something I agree with, but do not feel compelled or qualified to say what they or say, New Zealand SHOULD do.

Liar - you have made post after post about Iraq and Afghanistan and Chevez. You say stuff all the time. And when New Zealand has the affect on the US, that the US has on NZ, maybe you will be compelled to say something.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor baby.....

What EFFECT has the U.S. had on New Zealand...other than saving your asses in WW2?

Funny, but I wasn't saying they should be 'run' a certain way or the people should do certain things. My government may do so, but for me, no. I applaud when they do something I agree with, but do not feel compelled or qualified to say what they or say, New Zealand SHOULD do.

Liar - you have made post after post about Iraq and Afghanistan and Chevez. You say stuff all the time. And when New Zealand has the affect on the US, that the US has on NZ, maybe you will be compelled to say something.

Poor baby.....

What EFFECT has the U.S. had on New Zealand...other than saving your asses in WW2?

Um, the U.S. had nothing to do with "saving New Zealand's ass in WW2". No more than any other Allied nation INCLUDING NZ. But carry on with your chavinistic attitude. It's funny.

Poor baby.....

Um, the U.S. had nothing to do with "saving New Zealand's ass in WW2". No more than any other Allied nation INCLUDING NZ. But carry on with your chavinistic attitude. It's funny.
Neither did the US liberate Paris. His leaders wouldn't allow Patton to enter Paris. The US didn't want to have to feed them.
Paris was liberated by the French Resistance.

Pray? No need.... Obama and the Democrats have completely blown it with their ineptness and corruption. Don't pray, it will happen and I doubt you'll see the Democrats back in power for at least a generation.

Talk about screwing the pooch... you guys could ruin a wetdream.

Seriously, George Bush has fucked things up that badly I don't think a Dem president can fix it. All that will happen from the moment Clinton or Obama are sworn in is they'll be blamed for everything - from the coming recession to the mess that is Iraq. So I'd hope the Repubs can continue their "work" for the next four years. Hopefully by then the recession might have receded a bit and McCain might have made some decisive motions towards Iraq. I'd say this presidency would be one of the biggest poisoned chalices in American political history. Let the conservatives stew I say!

I'd like to see them try and implement that Paul Ryan budget, myself.

more than likely the rep's will gain some ground come November

then then blame game can flip flop in this one party system cloaked in some sort of choice we have here

[

Wow. Were you way off.
The economy is much worse since Obama took office. The only one getting blamed for everything is George Bush, and he hasn't been president in over a year.
The "mess" in Iraq has yielded a stable government and several elections, each with increasing voter turn out that puts US elections to shame.
Instead of dealing with the problems he was handed, Obama has engineered more for himself, introducing cap n trade (dead) and health care (dead). He has screwed up relations with Iran and his strategy has proven a failure. He screwed up relations with the Europeans. The Muslims can't stand him. And he has supported tyrants in Venezuala and Honduras.
Obama has compounded the problems he inherited and made more for himself while failing to fix a single thing. He has reneged on more campaign promises than any other president in history.
Yup. Your analysis reveals that you are an idiot of galactic proportions. This is proven by your wanting to resurrect this thread.

You are a Clueless Wonder..

I'd say you pretty much proved you were with this thread.
Please feel free to point out anything I wrote here that was incorrect.

Well, here are a few questions, anyway...

Instead of dealing with the problems he was handed, Obama has engineered more for himself, introducing cap n trade (dead) and health care (dead).

Cap n trade might be, but what makes you so sure about healthcare?

He has screwed up relations with Iran and his strategy has proven a failure. He screwed up relations with the Europeans. The Muslims can't stand him. And he has supported tyrants in Venezuala and Honduras.

What's your basis for all this, especially the part about the Europeans?

Obama has compounded the problems he inherited and made more for himself while failing to fix a single thing.

How has he "compounded" things again? What would realistically have been "fixed" by now under another Prez?

Because if they could have passed it they would already. No, the Dums are running for the exits on this one. They will not take a bullet for Obama's presidency, no matter how urgently he begs.
He has screwed up relations with Iran and his strategy has proven a failure. He screwed up relations with the Europeans. The Muslims can't stand him. And he has supported tyrants in Venezuala and Honduras.

I read a lot.
Obama has compounded the problems he inherited and made more for himself while failing to fix a single thing.

How has he "compounded" things again? What would realistically have been "fixed" by now under another Prez?

He passed an ineffective overly expensive "stimulus" package, promising that it would mean unemployment would stay below 8%. Now he has boosted the deficit, compounding that problem and making unemployment worse. He promised to close Gitmo and after a year has not. He compounded the problem by promising civilian trials in NYC for the 9/11 plotters. He diddled around on Afghanistan and then compounded the problem by choosing a course of action that his own commander said would have a small probability of success.
I could go on and on here.
How would a different president have fared? He would have suspended the payroll tax, pushed for tax cuts for corporations across the board to make it more profitable to employ workers. He would have suspended the minimum wage for 3 years. He would have continued to treat al Qaeda as an armed enemy and the war on terror as a war rather than a police matter. He would have strengthened relations with out allies, like the Czech Republuc and Poland, and put greater pressure on our enemies, like Iran.
In short, take whatever Obama has done and do the opposite.

Let's discuss New Zealand politics. Oh...right...nobody gives a shit about New Zealand. :)
And the biggest nobody of all is Stuttering LimpTard. :lol:

February 13, 2009
RUSH: I'm looking for property in New Zealand, and I'm going to put my money in Singapore.

October 7, 2009
RUSH: Okay. New Zealand is looking better and better and better.

October 7, 2009
RUSH: One of my fervent objectives and goals before I do move to New Zealand and start spending everything I have before they take it away from me, is to convince as many people as possible that the damn government is not God, and nobody in it even comes close to being as competent as you are to run your life.

March 9, 2010
RUSH: You know, I am in such hot water now. People in New Zealand are sending me e-mails: "How come you're not coming here? You've been telling everybody you're moving to New Zealand and now you're saying you're going to Costa Rica."

Seriously, George Bush has fucked things up that badly I don't think a Dem president can fix it. All that will happen from the moment Clinton or Obama are sworn in is they'll be blamed for everything - from the coming recession to the mess that is Iraq. So I'd hope the Repubs can continue their "work" for the next four years. Hopefully by then the recession might have receded a bit and McCain might have made some decisive motions towards Iraq. I'd say this presidency would be one of the biggest poisoned chalices in American political history. Let the conservatives stew I say!

I think the GOP believe that also, hence why they picked Palin as VP and their campaign absolutely sucked. It was like they wanted to lose, they knew things were fucked.

Sad thing is , people are too dumb to realize that, and since things are bad now, must be the dems fault, lets vote for the other fuckers. Then things bad under those fuckers, lets vote in the othe rfuckers......

Poor baby.....

Of course it's funny...to a stupid ass such as yourself. That's got to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard here...it's a good thing you aren't school teacher....you don't know jack shit.

Because if they could have passed it they would already. No, the Dums are running for the exits on this one. They will not take a bullet for Obama's presidency, no matter how urgently he begs.
I read a lot.

He passed an ineffective overly expensive "stimulus" package, promising that it would mean unemployment would stay below 8%. Now he has boosted the deficit, compounding that problem and making unemployment worse. He promised to close Gitmo and after a year has not. He compounded the problem by promising civilian trials in NYC for the 9/11 plotters. He diddled around on Afghanistan and then compounded the problem by choosing a course of action that his own commander said would have a small probability of success.
How would a different president have fared? He would have suspended the payroll tax, pushed for tax cuts for corporations across the board to make it more profitable to employ workers. He would have suspended the minimum wage for 3 years. He would have continued to treat al Qaeda as an armed enemy and the war on terror as a war rather than a police matter. He would have strengthened relations with out allies, like the Czech Republuc and Poland, and put greater pressure on our enemies, like Iran.

So the basis for all this is unsubstantiated - and in some cases outright discredited - wingnut talking points.

No surprise there.

I read a lot.

So the basis for all this is unsubstantiated - and in some cases outright discredited - wingnut talking points.

No surprise there.

No surpirse you would ignore the substance of my post and call names. You have nothing else.

Poor baby.....

Of course it's funny...to a stupid ass such as yourself. That's got to be one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard here...it's a good thing you aren't school teacher....you don't know jack shit.

And if I wanted to sell stupidity to the masses I'd hook a fawcett up to your mouth, bottle what you said, and sell it for a penny. I'd be a millionaire in a week...

New Topics

Forum List

Back