I pose this question to all USMB users:

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
How is Sarah Palin suppose to be able to take over on "Day One" in case John McCain dies if she continues to get smacked around verbally by Katie Couric?

If one can not handle Katie Couric, how will they be able to handle Putin?

Personally, I can't wait until tomorrow night. Despite the fact the format of the debate has been changed by the McCain campaign because poor little Sarah can't handle a simple debate where she might have to go off the cuff and actually answer questions unscripted.

I'm worried about Putin rearing his head, and coming into our airspace

$2jajdb5.jpg

That picture has been passed around plenty by now. It was my avatar pic right there thanks to Kitten.

How is Sarah Palin suppose to be able to take over on "Day One" in case John McCain dies if she continues to get smacked around verbally by Katie Couric?

Personally, I can't wait until tomorrow night. Despite the fact the format of the debate has been changed by the McCain campaign because poor little Sarah can't handle a simple debate where she might have to go off the cuff and actually answer questions unscripted.

While I haven't seen the Couric interview, Obama didn't exactly give a stellar performance on O'Reilly's show.

A few months ago, when McCain suggested he and Obama have more than the scheduled number of debates, why did Obama refuse?

While I haven't seen the Couric interview, Obama didn't exactly give a stellar performance on O'Reilly's show.

A few months ago, when McCain suggested he and Obama have more than the scheduled number of debates, why did Obama refuse?

I'm not Obama's mind reader but changing the subject doesn't work here.

O'Reilly least seemed to respect Obama for coming on his show and giving honest answers.

Katie Couric gave Sarah Palin the verbal beating of her life; twice.

Watch the Katie Couric interview and then the one with McCain/Palin and tell me if you think she's qualified.

How'd the Biden interview Couric go ?

Did you bother to check who is moderating the debate ?

I love you liberals ...... :razz:

How'd the Biden interview Couric go ?

Did you bother to check who is moderating the debate ?

I love you liberals ...... :razz:

Repeating the same Right Wing talking points that have been knocked down hours ago.

Might want to get a new line or two. :)

Two words, Robert.

She can't. :eusa_shifty:

Repeating the same Right Wing talking points that have been knocked down hours ago.

Might want to get a new line or two. :)

It is a nervous kind of thing. First sign that Obama might win and its time to go on the offensive by changing topics and bringing up points that hold no water. Its awesome how insecure they are.

For christ sake, the liberal " Palin can't handle Couric " talking point is how many days old now ?

For christ sake, the liberal " Palin can't handle Couric " talking point is how many days old now ?

A week or so. How long did the conservatives harp on Obama's lipstick on a pig, Obama's "community organizer", Obama's sex education for kindergarnters, etc.? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

A week or so. How long did the conservatives harp on Obama's lipstick on a pig, Obama's "community organizer", Obama's sex education for kindergarnters, etc.? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

McCain didn't know how many houses he owns, Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter, this pissing contest could go on forever.

My original point was Couric's hypocrisy and Biden's gaffe, which the guy who started this thread, with his typical tactic, dismissed as " Republican talking points" ........ :doubt:

McCain didn't know how many houses he owns, Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter, this pissing contest could go on forever.

My original point was Couric's hypocrisy and Biden's gaffe, which the guy who started this thread, with his typical tactic, dismissed as " Republican talking points" ........ :doubt:

Asking candidates the tough questions is hypocrisy?

Also, I'm not denying that Biden makes some gaffes sometimes but least he is able to correct himself knowing he made a mistake in the way he presented what he said.

Palin just has no fucking clue what she is talking about.

Forum List

Back