I pledge not to poke fun at Libby's anymore!

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I have decided not to make fun of Libs anymore. Exploiting their weaknesses in this fashion no longer gives me pleasure. Pointing out the fact that half of them are fags, poking fun at Teddy and insulting their lack of morals and integrity I now realize in non constructive behavior.

Even though they are ruining my children by tryhing to strip Christmas from them, attempting to make them believe they can acheive a free ride from folks who work for what they get and trying to teach them to take a pill to keep from getting pregnat at 14 years old, I am not going to insult them any longer!

I have realized the err of my ways. Even though they have ruined my evening news broadcast, tried to make me burn the American flag, taken my money and gave it to some chick who has 8 kids from 6 daddies, insisted that it is OK to get drunk and drive a car into some one I love and serve a day in jail, moleste children and get away with it, encourage people from all over the world to ignore our immigration policies and defile our moral standards of everyday life I am not going to say a thing about it any longer.

Notwithstanding the fact that they read books to my children about the kid with two mommies, they insist I must accept homosexual behavior as an everyday occurance, they refuse to defend our country, they want me to believe I have to smile at everybody, they want gas prices and taxes to go through the roof and won't come up with one damn decent idea about how one single problem of the day or how exactly to solve them, they don't want my little football team to say a prayer in a huddle before gametime because it will offend some child in the bleachers, they insist I wear a motorcycle helmet and believe I should surrender my gun.

Nope! I won't make fun of their elite political offerings such as Ted Kennedy, Howard Dean or John Kerry. I won't even criticise Nancy Pelosi, the Hildabeast or that sorry excuse for a Rep, Bonny Frank! Oops, I mean Bonnie! I solemly swear not to criticize or insult them again!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back