I Pick Florida

Kind of easy picking the winner here after watching TT lose to Ole Miss and Texas only squeak by OSU. Florida should have beat OU by 30 if they were really that good. USC and Utah were the two best teams in the country, but the BCS got it wrong as it so often does. Oh yea, I'm a Buckeye fan, so I have no agenda. They had a shit season.

Kind of easy picking the winner here after watching TT lose to Ole Miss and Texas only squeak by OSU. Florida should have beat OU by 30 if they were really that good. USC and Utah were the two best teams in the country, but the BCS got it wrong as it so often does. Oh yea, I'm a Buckeye fan, so I have no agenda. They had a shit season.
thats why they REALLY need a playoff system
take the top 8 and pair em up
it would take all of 3 weeks to do
and not have this nonsense of waiting a month after the season is over to find out who wins

Meh, I feel stupid for betting on the Big 12 this year. I really thought this was the year they were better than the SEC, but I guess we proved that even in a weak year, the SEC still reigns supreme.

Man of the hour: Urban Meyer. His Gators win another championship, and his old team the Utes had a perfect season. Props to that smug fuck.

You might have an argument for Utah. USC was not anywhere close this year.

Well, twenty to the Semper Fi Wounded Warrior Fund regardless. Just wish I hadn't burned my Birthday Steak. Ack.

Meh. I'm already ramping up the adrenaline for 2009. My Crash Crew son will be home by then, and he and my oldest plan to attend the RRS in October. THAT'S gonna be an epic clash.

DAMN, no matter what, it's ALWAYS fricking GREAT to be a SOONER!

:woohoo: :party: :eusa_dance:

Just like a Buckeye fan to be dead wrong. Florida would kill Utah. You seem to forget that Utah is what the are because of Meyer

Forum List

Back