I Pee On My Weeds

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Years ago I used to kill all the weeds at my place by either digging them out or spraying them with poison, especially the ones between the cement cracks.

Then I realized I could maybe kill weeds if I just peed on them every once in awhile, it works.

I do admit the dog has been alot of help, o yea, only do the front yard at night.

What say you?

th5FB7CE9EA336F3DB.gif

Years ago I used to kill all the weeds at my place by either digging them out or spraying them with poison, especially the ones between the cement cracks.

Then I realized I could maybe kill weeds if I just peed on them every once in awhile, it works.

I do admit the dog has been alot of help, o yea, only do the front yard at night.

What say you?

The urine of a negro man works the best.

What say you?

If it works the same as dogs, every man in your neighborhood is going to be peeing on your lawn.

:lol:

What say you?

Your dog taught you this?

I suppose you wipe your ass by dragging it on the carpet as well, eh?

What say you?

I take it not many people walk barefoot through the grass at your place! :lol:

What say you?

The urine of a negro man works the best.

LMAO!:clap2:

Forum List

Back