I paid $1.989 per gallon for Gasoline Today

Thank you.

And what would you say to Obama's plan to syphon $65 billion from the domestic petroleum industry?

Yes they do. Decomissioning of offshore platforms is done in accordance with the strictest standars. Have you dived submerged platforms in the OCS?
i would be against it, without knowing more about it

and no, i havent, mostly because i dont know where "OCS" is

OCS = Outer Continental Shelf.

Atlantic east coast / Pacific west coast.

It was a bait of sorts- sorry about that. The fact is there are none. It's because, despite that the OCS is potentially the most prolific source of U.S. hydrocarbon deposits, it has remained off-limits to oil and gas exploration.
and i support opening them up

i would be against it, without knowing more about it

and no, i havent, mostly because i dont know where "OCS" is

It was a bait of sorts- sorry about that. The fact is there are none. It's because, despite that the OCS is potentially the most prolific source of U.S. hydrocarbon deposits, it has remained off-limits to oil and gas exploration.

You mentioned state revenue in your ealier post. Would it not make sense that increased U.S. oil production in any part of our country would result in increased revenues to those oil states and ultimately the federal government?

You mentioned state revenue in your ealier post. Would it not make sense that increased U.S. oil production in any part of our country would result in increased revenues to those oil states and ultimately the federal government?
well, people that work on them would need places on the mainland
that would mean they would live close to the areas they drill
and those states would see a benefit from the pay they get
and there would be revenue from that

I'll contact the government tomorrow and ask them if I can buy gas without paying taxes.

And if gasoline taxes are abolished, how will we maintain highway and bridge infrastructure? Where do you think these taxes go?
Is your motive cheaper gasoline or are you just cheap?

Gasoline tax-collecting bodies make more profit from your purchase than do the people who explore for/drill/produce/refine/transport/market the stuff.

Good question. Give the state of the nations crumbling highways and bridges I'll have to guess NOT to highway and bridge infrastructure.

A large chunk of this money goes to social spending which, of course, has nothing to do with roads and highways.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You bought gas from Kruger?

17721.gif

Frank Costanza will want to have a word with you!

350x402_394920246482b25a9eaf35.jpg

And if gasoline taxes are abolished, how will we maintain highway and bridge infrastructure? Where do you think these taxes go?
Is your motive cheaper gasoline or are you just cheap?

Gasoline tax-collecting bodies make more profit from your purchase than do the people who explore for/drill/produce/refine/transport/market the stuff.

Good question. Give the state of the nations crumbling highways and bridges I'll have to guess NOT to highway and bridge infrastructure.

A large chunk of this money goes to social spending which, of course, has nothing to do with roads and highways.
I do have to say since they passed a bond here to increase I believe gas taxes and property tax most every major arterial has been re done in the last 3 years here. Every summer at least a couple of them have shut down for the summer, I think after next summer we will finally be done. Thank GOD!

You're lucky! We pay the equivalent of six or seven dollars! And it's 90% tax. Taxed to hell on everything over here.

In fact, Gordon Brown, was out looking for a lady of the night yesterday. he found three such at a local pub, a Blonde, a brunette and a redhead.
To the Blonde he said, I am the Prime Minister of England. Now how much would it cost to spend some time with you, She replied,£200.00
To the brunette he asked the same question,, Her reply was £100.00.
He then asked the Redhead, her reply was, Mr Prime Minister, If you can get my skirt as high as my taxes, My pants as low as my wages, Your dick as hard as the times we are living in, and keep it rising like the price of petrol, keep me warmer in my flat and screw me the way you have the pensioners, then it will not cost you a fucking penny!

Forum List

Back