I noticed something about my white friend when he is chatting on Facebook

He only communicates with me in topics I post on Facebook but when I respond to something he post, he never talks to me just his white friends. All he does is like my comment but never responds to me.

So he doesn't want his white friends to see him chatting with a black man? Shit is kind of weird
Hell no on talks to me...no crying please.

log out

He only communicates with me in topics I post on Facebook but when I respond to something he post, he never talks to me just his white friends. All he does is like my comment but never responds to me.

So he doesn't want his white friends to see him chatting with a black man? Shit is kind of weird
That’s what happens when you lead with your peach pie proclivity.

i cant talk about peach pie on FB my family is on there

Huh? One of them’s likely to be from whom up picked up the art.

Huh? One of them’s likely to be from whom up picked up the art.

i dont reveal fetishes to family mongo

Your first mistake is thinking of people on Facebook as friends.

Your first mistake is thinking of people on Facebook as friends.

me not understand what you mean

so you just proved/provide more proof blacks are racists

HOW?
.....you are thinking about your friend in terms of race and saying something is wrong with him ---and inserting race/etc
[ per many of my post, if a white posted something like you, the blacks usually cry RACIST/RACISM/etc ]

but why is he not talking to me on his timeline. i just find it odd. im going to check to see how many black friends he has on his list

So this morning i responded to one of his weather reports on facebook. He is traffic reporter and so far he has only responded to one of his white friends lol

im about to see how many black friends he has

so i did some digging and was able to discover

1. his fb friends list is hidden

2. In all of his photos u dont see any black people, weddings or any kind of events

3.his employer has only 2 or 3 blacks employees and mostly white

4. there are no black people with a on air job lol

Forum List

Back