I notice that I am extreme

I prefer a limited federal government.
I prefer lower taxes.
I prefer the government leaving me (and you) the fuck alone.
I am an extremist.

I don't think I should have to contribute to the society that I belong to
I want to be able to do whatever I feel like

I am an extremist
As per-usual...Rightwingshitflinger misses the point of the role of government, and a citizn's proper role in it in favor of Government running his life for him because he refuses to diassociate himself with the Statist collective.

I prefer lower taxes.
I am an extremist.

Yeah, I guess I am too. I do want my government to protect me from all enemies both foreign and domestic. That includes those who try to fleece me or oppress me or others who know no better.

Have we redefined the word 'enemy' now?

As far as I am aware, one can only be 'fleeced' if one allows someone to fleece one. That's an individual choice, but if you need a nanny, feel free to employ one.

It's not the country's problem if you are an idiot.
Now, now...be nice lest they accuse you of being a rugged responsible individualist...:eusa_shhh:

As far as I am aware, one can only be 'fleeced' if one allows someone to fleece one. That's an individual choice, but if you need a nanny, feel free to employ one.

In the liberal lexicon an "enemy" is anyone who wants to keep what he earns.

Boards such as these are filled with extremists, the mainstream of American politics is typified by blissful, uninformed disinterest, being interested enough to spend time arguing about it puts most of us into some kind of extremist camp. We are not normal, I personally accept that with pride.

In the liberal lexicon an "enemy" is anyone who wants to keep what he earns.
Yep. And when you have a POTUS that describes his short association with the private sector as being 'a spy behind enemy lines' is quite telling. His actions to date even more profound as he pits Americans against themselves.

I prefer lower taxes.
I am an extremist.

I don't think I should have to contribute to the society that I belong to
I want to be able to do whatever I feel like

I am an extremist

Government is not society and taxes are not "contributions."

Why should I have to pay the government anything simply because I live within some arbitrary line the government has imposed? How does that fact that Richard Roe lives within the same border as John Doe entitle him to anything from John Doe?

Government is the elected representatives of our society

Thousands of years ago, humans realized that they were stronger collectively than they were as individuals.

So? How does that fact that some mob chose someone to lead it entitle that mob to impose anything on me?

Thousands of years ago, humans realized that they were stronger collectively than they were as individuals.

Even if that were true, how does it justify forcing me to pay extortion to useless tics that I probably don't even like?

:::pats mountain sympathetically on the back:::

There there Mountain. You're not alone.

And when the socio-fascists take over like the Occupados, you'll be put in the gulag with the rest of us cool people! Won't that be great?? :lol:

Or shot. Shot is possible. Shot could be good too.

They are flexible and accommodating that way..

So? How does that fact that some mob chose someone to lead it entitle that mob to impose anything on me?

Even if that were true, how does it justify forcing me to pay extortion to useless tics that I probably don't even like?

As much as you wish you could exist as a single entity without having to contribute to the society which you belong....you can't. Like it or not, you owe your current position in life to the work and labor of others. You have benefitted a great deal from the collective society we call the United States

I imagine you can always find some deserted outpost somewhere where you can exist on your own and not be beholden to anyone.

Good luck with that

As much as you wish you could exist as a single entity without having to contribute to the society which you belong....you can't. Like it or not, you owe your current position in life to the work and labor of others. You have benefitted a great deal from the collective society we call the United States

I imagine you can always find some deserted outpost somewhere where you can exist on your own and not be beholden to anyone.

Good luck with that
Spoken like a good little Marxist. Sit! Speak! Good boy! You serve your master well.

A good definition of an extremist is an egocentric person who is ideologically rigid and hostile to differing opinions, a crusader, a true believer, a pain in the ass to their spouses, a ranter, a speech giver, an evangelist, a patriot. The real world finds them boring, it's the reason they end up in places like this fighting the libs or the cons for no other reason then a sense of self satisfaction.

Even if I do "owe it to others," that doesn't mean I owe it to the government. Extortionists always manage to invent some rationalization for their thievery.

Good luck with that

Or I can just vote out all the scumbag thugs you are so fond of.

Good luck with that
Spoken like a good little Marxist. Sit! Speak! Good boy! You serve your master well.

Rightwinger beautifully enunciated the credo of the servile parasite.

I prefer lower taxes.
I am an extremist.

I, um, well... prefer the federal government to be rightly focused and committed to more worldly things... Federal concerns. That means there would be workings in effect of a complex system that minimizes their meddling in 'our' individual lives.

I prefer logical and affordable taxes... but by all means I want to be monetarily taxed, accordingly, because I am aware of certain alternatives that would NOT be my preference.

I prefer a government that delegates and determines circles and cycles of rule that amplifies the importance of individual accountability. Those who rebel, who refuse to work within such things may have alternative measures of lifestyle choices... but risk certain potentials for them and those who they involve in their levels of rebellion.

I would not necessarily say I am an extremist... Yet, I also would prefer to not accommodate every single interpretation of historical stances.

A good definition of an extremist is an egocentric person who is ideologically rigid and hostile to differing opinions, a crusader, a true believer, a pain in the ass to their spouses, a ranter, a speech giver, an evangelist, a patriot. The real world finds them boring, it's the reason they end up in places like this fighting the libs or the cons for no other reason then a sense of self satisfaction.
Sooooo... the Occupados are extreme by this definition?

Good to know you get that.

I question your use of the term "patriot" as a perjorative, but at least you recognize they aren't those either.

This clearly represents some bizarre, radical fringe minority view of society, naïve and unrealistic, it fails to take into consideration the interdependency of modern society; whether one likes it or approves of it is irrelevant. Debating this mentality is as pointless as the reactionary anachronism they pathetically advocate.

I prefer lower taxes.
I am an extremist.

Yeah, I guess I am too. I do want my government to protect me from all enemies both foreign and domestic. That includes those who try to fleece me or oppress me or others who know no better.

And you run to politicians to do that for you...

:lmao:

I prefer lower taxes.
I am an extremist.

However the very people you seem to support are doing exactly what you pupport to NOT want...open your eyes.

Sooooo... the Occupados are extreme by this definition?

Good to know you get that.

I question your use of the term "patriot" as a perjorative, but at least you recognize they aren't those either.

Extremists have their place, they are the shapers of history and writers of the future. Did my post strike you as criticism? I wrote it in a neutral non partisan observational tone.

Now, now...be nice lest they accuse you of being a rugged responsible individualist...:eusa_shhh:

:eek: Me? A responsible individual? Perish the thought!

Forum List

Back