I no longer derive pleasure from harassing leftists.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It was fun when the Democrats thought they had a chance of getting rid of Donald J. Frickin' Trump. It was fun when the right was shoving the left's own crap down their throats, instead of being the "kindlier gentler" Republicans like they wanted us to be.

It was fun dancing in the end zone and gloating every time they lost and believe me, they lost a hell of alot since 2016. The Donald predicted that I would be winning so much that I would beg him "Please Mr. Trump. I can't stand any more winning." And I grow weary of all this winning. It's like a three hour orgasm or something.

As 2020 approaches, I am beginning to realize how badly the Democrats are going to lose against President Trump. They have no vision, no plan, no Great White Hope, and nothing that even resembles a viable platform. Having been a Democrat myself, at one time, I kinda feel sorry for the pointy-headed lil' fuckers, knowing how badly they're going to lose.

:laughing0301:

They have the zombie NPC horde who think Trump is the next coming of Adolf.

They have the zombie NPC horde who think Trump is the next coming of Adolf.

Unlike the NPC'ers, Trump doesn't hate Jews, Gypsies, gays, and unborn children.

It's still sport to me.

It's a challenge, like talking 'someone down' from a bad LSD trip.

To be honest, I never tried to talk them down. I always told them that "their hair is on fire" and gleefully watched as they freaked out.

Yes, I am a deplorable SOB. :biggrin:

I feel bad for progs in general. They're emotional weak-minded people, and the left elite has them well bent over via contrary thought, the internet, TV, Hollywood etc. etc....

I miss liberals. Sometimes they were right, sometimes wrong.....Progs are just plain anal-probed.

Last edited:
upload_2019-6-29_18-43-53.jpeg

Forum List

Back