I never would have believed it

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Apr 26, 2006
South Australia est 1836
I went to the supermarket to get something for dinner. They had some nice swordfish steaks, frozen of course, in a packet. I thought they'd be good for dinner. They were. Anyway I checked the packet for the usual information and right there in a little printed box with "Allergen Advice" and a graphic ! exclamation mark symbol was this warning:

"Contains Fish"

:redface:

I read something the other day that said the same thing about nuts and it was very obvious that it contained nuts.

This sort of idiocy is a crime against Darwin.

We have a fence around a beautiful pond where I live because some people are too stupid to not fall in if they can not swim. I kid you not.

Australia is getting so bad they want you to wear a florescent vest to use the copy machine.

I say let natural selection regulate this market.

This sort of idiocy is a crime against Darwin.

We have a fence around a beautiful pond where I live because some people are too stupid to not fall in if they can not swim. I kid you not.

Australia is getting so bad they want you to wear a florescent vest to use the copy machine.

I say let natural selection regulate this market.

I'm inclined to agree with you. My current annoyance is our federal Health Minister Ms Roxon. I know I'm looking through the filter of the media but she comes across as being too much of a nannyist. I sometimes feel like screaming when I read the stuff that comes out of her office. I should buy into cotton wool shares.

I went to the supermarket to get something for dinner. They had some nice swordfish steaks, frozen of course, in a packet. I thought they'd be good for dinner. They were. Anyway I checked the packet for the usual information and right there in a little printed box with "Allergen Advice" and a graphic ! exclamation mark symbol was this warning:

"Contains Fish"

Please do not use metal utensils in your toaster, it could cause a hazard...

"Contains Fish"

Ahhh...

Covered from suit by stupid fuckers...

Isn't there a whole website somewhere with those types of warnings? You know, like "Caution: Do not iron this garment while wearing it." type of stuff?

You know I reckon Monty Python would have made a meal (sorry) out of this.

"I'd like to complain about this carton of fish" (I'm giving this one to Michael Palin)
"Oh you do do you, what's wrong with it?" (That has to be John Cleese)
"It's got fish in it, that's what's wrong with it!"
"Well what the hell did you expect to find in it? Water Buffalo?"
"I'm allergic to fish."
"You are? Would you care to take home a few free samples?"

"Contains Fish"

Ahhh...

Isn't there a whole website somewhere with those types of warnings? You know, like "Caution: Do not iron this garment while wearing it." type of stuff?

There probably is. And someone has probably beaten me to it over there!

Perhaps I should cover myself when I post....."Warning - Contents Can Sometimes Be Lame" :lol:

I got my mom one of those spa foot soaker things, you should have seen all the warnings on the thing.
Stuff like don't use electrical items while using the spa.

"Contains Fish"

Ahhh...

There probably is. And someone has probably beaten me to it over there!

Perhaps I should cover myself when I post....."Warning - Contents Can Sometimes Be Lame" :lol:

This was funny (and sad)....

Wacky Warning Labels

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A flushable toilet brush warns: "Do not use for personal hygiene." :eek:[/FONT]

Forum List

Back