I never thought I'd say this:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
But I like something from Domino's Pizza! I don't like their pizza, in college we would order it all the time because it was cheap and fast. Now...... gross.

But........they have these new subs out. We tried the veggie one, my daughter and I both LOVE them! Yummy! :eusa_drool:

From their menu description:

Mediterranean Veggie
Roasted red peppers, banana peppers, diced tomatoes, spinach, onions, feta, provolone and American cheese. All on our artisan Italian bread and baked to a prefect golden brown.

But I like something from Domino's Pizza! I don't like their pizza, in college we would order it all the time because it was cheap and fast. Now...... gross.

But........they have these new subs out. We tried the veggie one, my daughter and I both LOVE them! Yummy! :eusa_drool:

Mediterranean Veggie
Roasted red peppers, banana peppers, diced tomatoes, spinach, onions, feta, provolone and American cheese. All on our artisan Italian bread and baked to a prefect golden brown.

OMG try the chicken parm.

I hate dominoes usually too but that buttery sub bread is awesome!!!

Mediterranean Veggie

I have to think hard about trying anything from Scuminos.

Just got off the phone. Guess what's for dinner? ;)

I should get a commission or some money from Google Ads for this thread! :D

Did you check out the calorie count? I mean I can find it, but so much easier if you know. ;)

The Mediterranean Sub:

This meal will be 668 calories(33% DV):
252 calories are from fat (43% DV) .
132 calories are from protein (66% DV).
284 calories are from carbohydrates (23% DV).

Oh well, I worked out for an hour today at the gym, the elliptical and lifted weights. It was worth it , that sammy was de-lish!

Mediterranean Veggie

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes...

I never thought I'd say this

I just did a google image search on "I never thought I'd say this" and this was the first picture to pop-up. Is that you?

britney_spears_01.0.0.0x0.400x589.jpeg

Mediterranean Veggie

I caught the last 15 or so minutes of Oprah today. She had a vegan chef on who made some soup that looked delish. His book is called The Conscious Cook, his name is Tal Ronnen. I could eat vegan dishes like this:

The Conscious Cook - Chef Tal Ronnen Menu - Oprah.com

I might try that soup soon.

Mediterranean Veggie

no whats good at domino's? those little hot fudge cakes, put them on top of vanilla ice cream and you have a real good dessert.