I Never Really Believed Dec 21,2012 Could Be The End Of the World, Until Last Night!

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
Wow.....
I may have to change my mind on this one!
I used to joke around about it... "IF Obama got re-elected 12/21/2012 COULD actually be the End of the World."
It may not be the end of the world....but it COULD be the end of the world as we know it today.

I really hope he can turn things around, but i don't have much faith in that! Hopefully after the next 4 years i can say i was wrong, but i don't think so. It just amazes me that so many Americans actually believe Obama is doing so great. They're all blind to his lies and deceit. Well now he has time to "negotiate" with Putin, he has time to shove that knife in the back of Israel a little deeper....it won't matter, he can't get elected again. There's nothing stopping him from doing what he's wanted to do but just couldn't finish it in 4 years. I do hope i'm wrong....only because we are ALL going to suffer if i'm not.

see

one of these nutters is going to go all Tim McVeigh on this country

tmlied2.jpg

see

Oh shut the fuck up....how many threads have you said this same thing in?
What did i say to make you think i would go out and kill anyone?
Go get yourself banned again...please!

see

Oh shut the fuck up....how many threads have you said this same thing in?
What did i say to make you think i would go out and kill anyone?
Go get yourself banned again...please!

She's such a flamming idiot all you gotta do is laugh at her and her insane posts.

What an asshole she is.

I'll be sure to watch for her posts after another three years of Barry and his incompetent boobs. I'm sure here excuses for he and them will be entertaining.

Wow.....
I used to joke around about it... "IF Obama got re-elected 12/21/2012 COULD actually be the End of the World."
It may not be the end of the world....but it COULD be the end of the world as we know it today.

I really hope he can turn things around, but i don't have much faith in that! Hopefully after the next 4 years i can say i was wrong, but i don't think so. It just amazes me that so many Americans actually believe Obama is doing so great. They're all blind to his lies and deceit. Well now he has time to "negotiate" with Putin, he has time to shove that knife in the back of Israel a little deeper....it won't matter, he can't get elected again. There's nothing stopping him from doing what he's wanted to do but just couldn't finish it in 4 years. I do hope i'm wrong....only because we are ALL going to suffer if i'm not.

I can understand your POV.

When reality doesn't jibe with your values magical thinking like you just showed us can be very comforting.

Wow.....

why the long face?

Because i'm feeling really let down by my country now....
I know all your libs are excited today, good for you. But i don't imagine it's going to be long lived.
Maybe some of you will come out of your coma's and realize what you've done......maybe not.
But when all hell breaks loose around here, i'll be able to proudly say i didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back