I never have, but want to:

Well I've been fishing in plenty of lakes and rivers, but never the deep blue sea. I want to be strapped in to one of those seats and land a whopper!!

Get about 9 friends together. Charter a boat. Go bottom fishing, not trolling. Which means you won't strap into a chair, but catch a lot more fish.

Now that sounds like a party.:woohoo:

It'll cost about $200 per person. Maybe $250. Been a while since I've done it.

Make sure that you get a full trip, meaning you'll board the boat about 12am, and go down in the hull to sleep while the captain takes you out.

Get about 9 friends together. Charter a boat. Go bottom fishing, not trolling. Which means you won't strap into a chair, but catch a lot more fish.

Make sure that you get a full trip, meaning you'll board the boat about 12am, and go down in the hull to sleep while the captain takes you out.

Will he feed us breakfast??

Um, no. :lol:

Bring your own kind of thing.

You will get nasty, sweaty, and stinky. But it's fun.

Put it this way, if you have a good captain, within 3 minutes of dropping your line you will either have a fish or your bait has been stolen.

Put it this way, if you have a good captain, within 3 minutes of dropping your line you will either have a fish or your bait has been stolen.

Well I need some dang sustenance if I'm going to be reeling in tons of fish. Is beer allowed??

Well I need some dang sustenance if I'm going to be reeling in tons of fish. Is beer allowed??

Beer is not only allowed, but a requirement.

dive the great barrier reef, the blue hole in Belize, and the red sea
do a sky dive into a scuba dive(if possible)

visit the rest of the states i havent been in

bartend ( gatta be a smoke-free joint though. I'm not breathing in that second-hand smoke )

just hop on a plane and go! ( the OR coast, sw PA or the Atlanta metro area )

visit ground zero

enjoy the company of three men

Find a genuine Roman coin or artefact with my metal detector. I found a cannonball from the English civil war when I was younger. It's been one of my secret vices ever since.

Last edited:
i would love to go to nepal....

russia

france

peru

columbia

mostly travel....i would love to travel.......go to oz..

i have seen a couple of places but not nearly enough

okay one of my things...i like to go where aarron burr made history....i have been to his hide out in alabama....where the duel was etc...

i am not a jeffersonian by any measure

bartend ( gatta be a smoke-free joint though. I'm not breathing in that second-hand smoke )

visit ground zero

i was in ny and decided against going to ground zero...not sure why but it just seemed kinda disrespectful....

enjoy the company of three men....okay perhaps i just have a dirty mind...but details of this enjoyment arena would be nice....

visit ground zero

i was in ny and decided against going to ground zero...not sure why but it just seemed kinda disrespectful....

enjoy the company of three men....okay perhaps i just have a dirty mind...but details of this enjoyment arena would be nice....
C'mon now Bones ... and take the chance of having my hand slapped, the post removed and possibly being banned? Damn it's tempting.
Your right on with your dirty little thoughts. Keep 'em going!

They are a handful when I need to take a breath. *grin*
You've opened your post up for me to answer in so many different ways. Tease.

I've had the pleasure of two and would do it again. ( thoughts drift off ... ) But three .... now there is an interesting play date.

Take this hill climb with my truck! :eek:

DSCN0435.jpg

Thats a friend of mine "cutiously" walking down it...

The other thing is to smack a lib upside their head and say WTF are you retarded?
:lol:

j/k

- Race Car Drive-Along: Rookie Experience at Walt Disney World Speedway
- Deep sea fishing
- European castle tour
- Renovate an old Victorian home....I wouldn't mind if it was haunted with a friendly ghost

Sherry, you hit my first two.... great minds... :)

visit ground zero

:disbelief::wtf:

Are you crazy???? :lol:

Forum List

Back