I needed a laugh...and the internet provided...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
fuzzykitten99 said:
Jimny, you may like this too, as it sounds like you need a chuckle or two.

The General Lee...Roy up for auction on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gene...4613230993QQcategoryZ6242QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i don't know if i would have put up $4k for it, but just for the sake of getting laughs (the "i'm laughing with you not at you" type) I would have considered maybe putting up $1k.

Thanks for sharing, that was hilarious! I love the picture where he blatantly photoshops the woman on the hood. Too bad even that laughable mobile is out of my price range right now.

jimnyc said:
Thanks for sharing, that was hilarious! I love the picture where he blatantly photoshops the woman on the hood. Too bad even that laughable mobile is out of my price range right now.
that woman is Daisy Duke. not the greatest quality photo though, but i suppose it doesn't really matter with this car.

i would drive it just to see the reactions of people, especially since muscle cars (driven mostly for shows now) are a common sight where I live.

That was truly funny. I can't imagine driving a car with a symbol so many find offensive but this has got to draw the eye. I love how he calls it a chick magnet....

no1tovote4 said:
That was truly funny. I can't imagine driving a car with a symbol so many find offensive but this has got to draw the eye. I love how he calls it a chick magnet....
unfortunately, because of misinformation and general assumptions, the confederate flag is not, nor has ever been intended to be a symbol of racism.

Forum List

Back