I need...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
A Nap!
I'm going to get off the computer. Grab Nellie, the beage, go upstairs to the bedroom, toss Nellie on the bed, pull off my shirt, jeans, socks and t-shirt and lay down on the bed and take me a nap. It's "power nap" time. See ya later.:happy-1:

What's a beage?

------------
sorry-3.gif

A beage is a beagle but mispelled...

I'm guessing you needed the nap...

I did need that nap. It was yesterday and it felt so good when I woke up... Maybe I should take a nap every afternoon. Now, there's a thought.

I've noticed a half hour after dinner if I sit down on the couch and watch TV, I'm out like a light.. Last night, while holding a cup of coffee I fell out. I woke up to laughter and coffee all over my lap and butt...I lived and luckily it wasn't too hot.

I'm guessing you needed the nap...

I did need that nap. It was yesterday and it felt so good when I woke up... Maybe I should take a nap every afternoon. Now, there's a thought.

I've noticed a half hour after dinner if I sit down on the couch and watch TV, I'm out like a light.. Last night, while holding a cup of coffee I fell out. I woke up to laughter and coffee all over my lap and butt...I lived and luckily it wasn't too hot.

Good thing... or you'd have had to sue yourself... :D

Good thing... or you'd have had to sue yourself... :D

I suppose (if it was to hot) I could have sued the micro-wave manufacturer, for not warning me, to not get water to hot.....:lol:.. who knows nowadays...

Forum List

Back