I need your help!!

Jazreen

Rookie
Jun 13, 2012
Newport Beach, California
I have been experiencing this problem for quite sometimes. I couldn't find the answer if I'll just continue asking this for myself, so I thought of sharing here.

I am a dentistry student (but not sure of being in this field), I've searched for a reason that would satisfy to stay in this court, but I can't find it until now. I have read different articles about the benefits of a dentist, but it is not enough. Please help me, I am really in dilemma right now. Thank you!:)

Good dental hygiene can ward off other disease/illness.

I am not in the dental biz, per say, but I do see pts who have horrible dental hygiene.

I have been experiencing this problem for quite sometimes. I couldn't find the answer if I'll just continue asking this for myself, so I thought of sharing here.

I am a dentistry student (but not sure of being in this field), I've searched for a reason that would satisfy to stay in this court, but I can't find it until now. I have read different articles about the benefits of a dentist, but it is not enough. Please help me, I am really in dilemma right now. Thank you!:)

***WELCOME*** jazreen. :)

Were I you, I would have an immediate talk with a counselor or psychologist in regards to staying in a field, you are unsure about.

Something out there, will be more rewarding for you, I am thinking...:)

I have friends in the field and they say it is a very stressing job. Dunno how common that feeling is but thats all I got to offer.

Good luck!

Jazreen, what is it about dentistry that you dislike?

It seems like a field where you can make as much as a doctor, but you don't have to deal with any life and death situations. And you can set your schedule so you always have three-day weekends, that sort of thing, once you're established. But for me, I couldn't stand working in people's mouths every day.

Make a list of pros and cons. Maybe the cons are outweighing the pros in your case.

Forum List

Back