‘I need to take a shower,’ Kellyanne Conway said after defending Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
What a bunch of dysfunctional mutant in the whitehouse

“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion, and then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off, and she would say, ‘Blech. I need to take a shower,’ ” Brzezinski said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Because she disliked her candidate so much.”

After ignoring the hosts' comments for more than 24 hours, Conway responded on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. She said her "beliefs, commitments and loyalties are plain to see" but did not specifically deny making the remarks that Brzezinski and Scarborough said she made.

Analysis | ‘I need to take a shower,’ Kellyanne Conway said after defending candidate Trump, according to ‘Morning Joe’

“This is a woman, by the way, who came on our show during the campaign and would shill for Trump in extensive fashion, and then she would get off the air, the camera would be turned off, the microphone would be taken off, and she would say, ‘Blech. I need to take a shower,’ ” Brzezinski said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Because she disliked her candidate so much.”

After ignoring the hosts' comments for more than 24 hours, Conway responded on Twitter Tuesday afternoon. She said her "beliefs, commitments and loyalties are plain to see" but did not specifically deny making the remarks that Brzezinski and Scarborough said she made.

Analysis | ‘I need to take a shower,’ Kellyanne Conway said after defending candidate Trump, according to ‘Morning Joe’

Morning what?

brexemshki who?

a blog?

Too bad that wasn't caught on audio. At least there is some humanity in her. The problem with her taking a shower though is that the shower then needs to be disinfected.

I heard the government has it out for faggots like guno. They just don't put salt peter in Church Fried Chicken anymore.

-Geaux

• Banned
I heard the government has it out for faggots like guno. They just don't put salt peter in Church Fried Chicken anymore.

-Geaux
what an inbred goy, no surprise that white trash stuff in big in Tennessee, the heart of trailer parks and jesus

Last edited:

Yeah? She sure gave you the worst day of your lousy meager life numb nuts. Every politician running next year will be knocking on her door, how many door knocks will you get?

Yeah? She sure gave you the worst day of your lousy meager life numb nuts. Every politician running next year will be knocking on her door, how many door knocks will you get?
Sorry rube,
My life is great semi retired and bringing in more money then I ever did. Own two nice homes one in NC and one in NYC , kids all all educated and have great professional jobs, grand-kids in college,

How about you? waffle house server,single wide of double wide trailer park living?

Sorry rube,
My life is great semi retired and bringing in more money then I ever did. Own two nice homes one in NC and one in NYC , kids all all educated and have great professional jobs, grand-kids in college,

How about you? waffle house server,single wide of double wide trailer park living?
Played golf all day as I do everyday and now I've got the best steaks the butcher had on a hot grill and drinking a cold beer looking at my brand new 2017 4x4 Duramax Pick up. And planning our next excursion in our motorhome to Alaska.

Forum List

Back