I need to clear my head.

I'll be going now, before I say something to certain ignored members on this thread that I'll regret.

I'll say it.

Fuck you mindless bed wetters, you should have been aborted.

surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg

You should try to get better employment, and work your ass off.

I can't get a job. I'm not able to anymore. The only hard work I'm capable of doing is that which my grandmother asks me to do.

Perhaps you haven't found out yet, but I had to apply for SSI last September, and I even hired a lawyer to handle it. Applying for a job would adversely effect the ruling. I have nothing else to occupy my time, other than doing art and being an idiot here on the board. I'm being held down.

I started posting here as a break because I work on my feet 12 hours a day caring for brain-injured and behavioral/violent patients.

What if I told you I was bipolar? I'm sure you've dealt with them given your profession. I've been admitted to mental institutions twice in the past three years, so I can appreciate the work you do.

Go find out what you want to do in life, make sure it is what you want, and take steps to get employment in that direction.

Well, art is my calling at the moment. You've made some good points.

Plenty of people suffering from bipolar lead productive lives and earn a living.

Accommodation Ideas

Too bad you choose to be a leach instead.

But thanks for destroying your credibility on pretty much every topic of any importance in USMB going forward.

You should try to get better employment, and work your ass off.

I can't get a job. I'm not able to anymore. The only hard work I'm capable of doing is that which my grandmother asks me to do.

Perhaps you haven't found out yet, but I had to apply for SSI last September, and I even hired a lawyer to handle it. Applying for a job would adversely effect the ruling. I have nothing else to occupy my time, other than doing art and being an idiot here on the board. I'm being held down.

I started posting here as a break because I work on my feet 12 hours a day caring for brain-injured and behavioral/violent patients.

What if I told you I was bipolar? I'm sure you've dealt with them given your profession. I've been admitted to mental institutions twice in the past three years, so I can appreciate the work you do.

Go find out what you want to do in life, make sure it is what you want, and take steps to get employment in that direction.

Well, art is my calling at the moment. You've made some good points.

Yet another Rightie who is not able to work.

rofl...

really, seems to be a pattern.

Wake may not remember how many time TemplarKormac has done this whiny mea culpa thing. In the past, people, both right and left, have rushed to help him, advise him, build him up. Remember when he demanded "lefties" find him a job? Its in the Flame Zone, I believe.

TK is like Stephanie in that he is more than willing to take advantage of various welfare and/or entitlement programs while wanting to deny the same to others.

Like rabid RW fundies, they're anxious to tell others how to live and they're always ready to pass judgment - all while doing exactly what they criticize in others.

TK won't go far. He's reading this and yes, my bet is that he'll post another whining thread soon.

Note to TemplarKormac - Grow up. You will not always have an elderly lady to feed and care for you. Sooner or later, you will have to take care of yourself. IF you are truly ill, I feel for you and hope you will get off your twinkie-butt and get some help. IF you are bi-polar, take the meds and stick to the recommended diet. Bottom line is, if you are able to write the way you do here, you are able to hold down some sort of job.

Forum List

Back