I need some fun new exercising ideas:

I can replace all of those:

Clean and Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYKHa9pfelU

She is a woman, I showed exercises without weight, which already involve several joints.

Some exercises you only can do correct after you've achieved body-coordination.
The exercise you're proposing will lead to injury for someone who has not enough body-control, especially the explosive "press" part in that exercise.

I can replace all of those:

Clean and Press

She is a woman, I showed exercises without weight, which already involve several joints.

Some exercises you only can do correct after you've achieved body-coordination.
The exercise you're proposing will lead to injury for someone who has not enough body-control, especially the explosive "press" part in that exercise.
Plenty of women lift...

And I think EZ's smart enough to learn proper technique.

image0033MA12531248-0003.jpg

Do ten push-ups and/or sit-ups every time the Patriots score against the Colts this Sunday and you're sure to get a serious workout. :razz:

Anyone have some good ones?

You could go to the kitchen and make me a sammich. A big sammich. Bring it to me. Then return to the kitchen and beer me. Then do the same for my brother. That would be a most excellent 15 minute workout. Oh, and you can close the blinds, the sun is shining on our football game. :poke::scared1:

Can you blame me? Look how beautiful it is!

I would eat as much of your pie as you were willing to offer.

I'll let you have a piece....and if you're very good, I'll let you come back for seconds.:tongue:

You'll be offering the whole pie to me, trust me.

And then you'll be at my door the next day with your belongings all packed up, looking to move right in.

I'll have the oven pre-heated for you :D

Damn Paulie, you sure are a confident one.;)

So to the men... if you could pick one of two women, one being all muscled up, and the other being normal and soft, which would you pick?

z76753090.jpg

00271.jpg

What I SEE, is something tucked back between her legs that may or may not be a penile organ.

That also :razz:
But from frontal view she has on left side another thing, what B.Kidd was talking about. Same thing is also on right side, but not much visible. These things are very likely blood vessels.

Forum List

Back