I need some "feedback"

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
I have been told by several "liberals" here that my font is too small...

Which is better... this size font .... or this size font?

I suspect that said posters just don't like me, and in turn are going to whine about whatever it is I do, but....

And for a certain poster who said it was "too big" (I know, thats what she said), you are not the liberal I am talking about. I like you, and you like me :)

Thanks for the "feedback"

The Infidel :cool:

I suspect that said posters just don't like me, and in turn are going to whine about whatever it is I do, but....

And for a certain poster who said it was "too big" (I know, thats what she said), you are not the liberal I am talking about. I like you, and you like me :)

I've been told by many conservatives and liberals, that my prick is too large.

:eusa_shhh:

Name them coward!

or did they just say "you are a big prick"?

:tongue:

you have two problems.. font and size.

the font you have chosen is smaller then the default font. To me, it appears far to small and is hard and annoying to read. Sizing it up to 3 is better..... but now is bigger then the default font.

how about trying a different font other than comic sans.

Name them coward!

Dante never kisses and tells. Discretion = great sex partners.

Okay, okay, maybe...just maybe they said I 'was' a big prick.

Heh, who wants to split hairs?

the font you have chosen is smaller then the default font. To me, it appears far to small and is hard and annoying to read. Sizing it up to 3 is better..... but now is bigger then the default font.

But I love comic sans :(

Lets see... is this better?

Because I cant be like the herd....
:cow:

Last edited:

But I love comic sans :(

Lets see... is this better?

Because I cant be like the herd....
:cow:

No. Smaller than "too small" is not better. Unless your aim is to make your post more compact and thus easier to scroll past. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Okay, okay, maybe...just maybe they said I 'was' a big prick.

Heh, who wants to split hairs?

You have a hairy pri...

Ah nevermind...

I was about to say the super tiny font would only be good for things like this:

My fellow citizens:

I stand here today humbled by the task before us, grateful for the trust you have bestowed, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our ancestors. I thank President Bush for his service to our nation, as well as the generosity and cooperation he has shown throughout this transition.

Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath. The words have been spoken during rising tides of prosperity and the still waters of peace. Yet, every so often the oath is taken amidst gathering clouds and raging storms. At these moments, America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because We the People have remained faithful to the ideals of our forbearers, and true to our founding documents.

But then I realized I don't even want it small for that. With it so small you don't get the reminder of Obama's first official gaffe as president.

Bigger, Infidel, bigger! (oh baby oh) :D

Do as you wish, Infidel. Folks can adjust their browzer's settings if they have issues reading your font.

I just use the default because I would rather folks pay more attention to the content. So, that's something to consider.

ok.... feedback

the new font and color is worse .

Do as you wish, Infidel. Folks can adjust their browzer's settings if they have issues reading your font.

I just use the default because I would rather folks pay more attention to the content. So, that's something to consider.

Who says con$ don't like compromise :D

I like this font:

╒╔╖╘╜╟╣◊☼♫◌סּ

Whaddaya think?

Forum List

Back